Acon Digital DeFilter
Acon Digital DeFilter is an effective tool for eliminating tonal imbalances in recordings or reducing resonance peaks or dents in the frequency spectrum. Even serious problems like comb filter effects or standing waves from untreated rooms can be solved. DeFilter can match recordings to target profiles such as music or speech, or extract the overall timbre from the source – big strokes – while removing narrow peaks and depths. The latter effectively eliminates resonances and omits filtering effects while preserving the tonal characteristics of the input signal. The record can also be balanced to match the reference record.
Dynamics is a combined compressor, expander or gate. The preview can be set anywhere from 0 to 30 milliseconds, and the intelligent algorithm ensures a band-limited amplification signal that minimizes potential distortion even with attack and release times. minimum. You can use up to 4 oversampling to reduce distortion even further. Side-chain signals can be internal or external and feature a comprehensive side-chain equalizer integrated with low-cut, low-price, high-high, high-price, and high-cut filters.
We have taken great care to provide an easy to use user interface. Frequency-dependent correction levels can be determined using custom curves, so that DeFilter can focus on problematic frequency bands while leaving other frequency regions intact. Real-time spectrum analyzer for both input and output signals visualizing the effect on the frequency spectrum.
Features of Acon Digital DeFilter
- Fix merge problems before mastering
- Reduced resonance due to untreated room acoustics
- Matching equalization (automatic equalization based on the reference signal)
- Improve voice clarity and intelligibility
- Instant fix for nasty comb filter effects
- Enhances voice readability and clarity.
- Instant recovery for nasty comb filter results.
- Plugin structure and format.
- Used as a VST, vst3 or AAX plug-in on PC
- Windows is available as native 32 bit or 64 bit version and mac model is 64 bit
- Supports sampling charge up to 96 kHz.
- Supports surround and immersive multi-channel audio such as 7.1.6 channels.
- Auto estimate correction makes it clear that the frequency spectrum is lost.
- Transient detection ensures that the process is not affected during noise reduction
- The correction duration is adjustable from 1 to 20 milliseconds.
- Effective time smoothing reduces compositions that produce “musical noise”
- Optional M/S handling
- Target broadband and noise or just optional broadband
- Graphical representation of the input frequency spectrum and noise profile
System requirements of Acon Digital DeFilter
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Acon Digital DeFilter Free Download
Acon Digital DeFilter 1.2.1
How to install Acon Digital DeFilter
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the Keygen file, select the correct software and press Generate
- Because it is a plugin, it should be used with audio software such as FL Studio, Cubase, …
- See the video for detailed installation instructions