Acon Digital Equalizer 2
Acon Digital Equalizer 2 is a professional and user-friendly audio equalizer with a number of unique features that allow musicians and artists to adjust the center frequency, boost and bandwidth. Using this smart equalizer, you are free to adjust not only the center frequency, gain and bandwidth, but also the filter slope for each range anywhere from 3 dB to 120 dB each. octave.
The program allows users to conveniently change the frequency range of the balance line by dragging the edges of the frequency axis or moving by clicking and dragging to the middle. This allows enlarging specific frequency bands for more precise control.
Optionally, the application includes a piano keyboard screen above the frequency axis that allows musicians and artists to match the frequency of a melody by clicking the key on the piano keyboard. It supports many file formats including ST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative. The program comes with a well organized and intuitive interface that provides user-friendly tools that make it easy to use.
The band parameters can be adjusted using handles directly in the graphic representation of the frequency response, including the bandwidth and filter slope. The flexible real-time analyzer allows you to track every aspect of the processing. You can easily switch between full, middle, side, left or right channel processing for each frequency band and Auto-balance the internal audio signal routing to ensure the best results and the lowest latency. may.
The mixed phase mode allows to set a delay range of 5 to 120 milliseconds while maintaining the phase relationship as far as possible to control potential pre-vibration artifacts. However, you can operate Equalize as a plug-in with zero latency when using minimum phase mode or choose to maintain phase relationship in linear phase mode. Frequency response, including bandwidth gradient and filter, can be adjusted using the virtual controller. In addition, the application also includes a real-time analyzer that tracks every aspect of the processing, easily switching between full, middle, side, left or right channel processing for each band.
Features of Acon Digital Equalizer 2
- Professional equalizer helps musicians and artists adjust center frequency, boost level and bandwidth.
- Includes filter slope for each band from 3 dB to 120 dB per octave.
- Change the frequency range of the balance curve conveniently by dragging the edges of the frequency axis.
- Ability to zoom in on specific frequency bands for more precise control.
- There is a piano keyboard screen above the frequency axis that allows musicians and artists to match the frequency of a melody by clicking the key on the piano keyboard.
- Supports many file formats including ST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative.
- There are three different filter modes such as minimum phase, linear phase or mixed phase.
- Able to set the latency range from 5 to 120 milliseconds.
- Includes a real-time analyzer that tracks every aspect of processing, easily switching between full, mid, left, left or right channel processing for each band.
- Automatically routes internal audio signals to ensure the best results and the lowest latency possible.
System requirements of Acon Digital Equalizer 2
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Acon Digital Equalizer 2 Free Download
Acon Digital Equalizer 2.0.29
How to install Acon Digital Equalizer 2
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the Keygen file, select the correct software and press Generate
- Because it is a plugin, it should be used with audio software such as FL Studio, Cubase, …
- See the video for detailed installation instructions