Acon Digital Restoration Suite 2
Acon Digital Restor Suite 2 is a powerful noise reduction and recovery application designed to reduce fixed noise, such as broadband noise, hiss, wind and camera noise. The program provides noise profiles that capture dynamic characteristics of noise so that noise that fluctuates over time, such as wind noise, can be effectively reduced. This smart program comes with advanced and powerful algorithms that help you effectively reduce fixed noise with minimal impact on the desired material. The program offers two types of operating modes ie adaptive or self-study both based on noise configuration. Adaptive mode allows you to continuously check noise configuration through advanced statistical operations. In learning mode, the plugin checks for noise from the input signal and calculates the average frequency distribution, allowing you to freeze the noise configuration before reducing noise. Noise may also be reduced automatically in adaptive mode or after measurement of noise characteristics in noise profile mode.
Acon Digital Restor Suite 2020 is a comprehensive application that comes with four audio recovery plugins like DeNoir, DeHum, DeClick and DeClip that help music and amateur producers adjust their music. DeNaty is a plugin to reduce fixed noise, broadband noise, whistle, wind, noise and camera noise. DeHum targets noise and hum from poor grounding, or other noise sources, such as engine noise.
Also it can automatically fine tune basic hum frequencies. DeClick is designed to eliminate impulse noise such as clicking and turning on. This noise reduction plugin also works effectively on recordings with unwanted intrigue. While DeClip recovers and fixes music that has been distorted due to cutting, be it digital or analog. This is an improved plugin for audio quality and now offers the ability to reproduce even more impressive of the signal peaks being cut. In general, Acon Digital Restor Suite is a handy application that provides four practical plugins dedicated to audio recovery, each with its own set of configuration options.
FeaturesAcon Digital Restoration Suite 2
- DeNoise 2 is a plugin designed to reduce noise such as hiss, wind, noise and camera noise. Noise may be reduced automatically in adaptive mode or after measurement of noise characteristics in noise profile mode. New in version 2 is that the disturbance profiles acquire dynamic characteristics of noise so that noise can be effectively reduced over time, such as wind noise. The new algorithm has also been greatly improved and is even less affected by typical noise reduction artifacts.
- DeHum 2 targets hum and buzz often introduced by poor electrical equipment, but there are also other noise sources such as electrical motor noise. The hum detection algorithm has been improved in version 2 and now has a new Scan button that automatically fine-tunes the basic hum frequency.
- DeClick 2 is designed to eliminate impulsive noise like clicks, clicks and beats. These distortions are common on LP and 78 RPM records, but also occur in digital records due to dropped or distorted data packets. DeClick 2’s volume reduction also works well for recordings with unwanted volumes. The algorithm has been improved in version 2 and is now less likely to reduce attacks and transitions in the desired signal.
- DeClip 2 restores distorted recordings by analogue or digital cutting with improved algorithms.
System requirements of Acon Digital Restoration Suite 2
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Acon Digital Restoration Suite 2 Free Down
Acon Digital Restor Suite 2.0.9
How to install Acon Digital Restoration Suite 2
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the Keygen file, select the correct software and press Generate
- Because it is a plugin, it should be used with audio software such as FL Studio, Cubase, …
- See the video for detailed installation instructions