Acon Mastering Suite
Acon Mastering Suite includes five audio-mastering plug-ins designed to achieve the transparency of signals that are heavily used for processing, especially multimedia components, because you do not want pictures, articles. Singing and video coming to the public in an ugly state. Although working with visual support is easier, audio editing is not that difficult, especially if done with specialized applications like Audio Mastering Suite. You can’t just drag files across the main window, so you need to rely on the dialog box opened for this initial step.
Half of the screen is equipped with various information such as the level of decibels across channels, correlation, spectrum, vector range, oscillation, as well as the volume slider. Edit the leaf a little more to be desired. On the one hand, the changes you make do not update in real time and there is no button to update or view the changes made to the audio file. On the other hand, it can be difficult and quite frustrating to edit anything, especially in the equalizer where you have to write the frequency yourself and get the values for all 8 bands.
Features of Acon Mastering Suite
- Dynamics is a combined, extended or port compressor. Looking ahead can be set anywhere from 0 to 30 milliseconds and the intelligent algorithm ensures the band-limit amplification signal reduces potential distortion to a minimum even with attack time and minimum release. You can use up to 4 times oversampling to further reduce distortion.
- The side chain signal can be either internal or external and has a full side chain equalizer integrated with low cut, low price, peak, high price and high cut filter filters. The complexity of the algorithms is not reflected in the intuitive user interface that provides graphical visualization of all aspects of the process. With the introduction of Mastering Suite 1.1,
- Dynamics now offers a new automatic release mode, dynamically changing the release time depending on the audio material. A new range control helps limit the maximum increase in dynamic processing. Parallel compression can easily be achieved by using the new Mix knob which controls the combined and unprocessed audio.
- Multiband Dynamics is a multi-level extension of Dynamics, allowing for dynamic processing in up to four separate bands. You can freely set the crossover frequency and even the filter slope can be set freely within 6 and 48 dB per octave. Multiband Dynamics works in linear phase mode to avoid phase problems between the bands to be processed. Version 1.1 introduces mixed phase filtering, which reduces the previous loop – a well-known problem with linear phase filtration. Pre-ring smear too sharp and thus reduce the sound quality. The new Channel Link parameter controls how to handle independent channels.
- Limit is a set of transparent limits with intelligent vision in the range of 0 to 30 milliseconds to minimize distortion. The limit is implemented in a two-step process with a pre-compressed tracker using the actual maximum limit algorithm. You can use up to 4 times excessively for the true maximum limit and to further reduce distortion. With version 1.1, the front compressor has a new auto release mode that adjusts the release time for audio materials.
- Equalize is a parameter equalizer. Unlike other equalizers, you are free to adjust not only the center frequency, gain and bandwidth, but also the filter slope for each band. The slope of the filter can be set anywhere from 3 dB to extremely sharp 120 dB per octave. You can operate Equalize as a plug-in for zero latency when using minimum phase mode, choosing to maintain phase relationships in linear phase mode or using single mixed phase mode. The mixed phase mode allows you to set a delay of 5 to 120 milliseconds while maintaining the phase relationship as far as possible. That gives a unique control over potential precursor artifacts, which is a common problem with linear phase filtering.
- Dither is a dithering add-on with the ability to shape perceived noise flexibly. You can adjust the maximum gain and filter length of the frequency response of the noise shaping filter displayed graphically.
System requirements of Acon Mastering Suite
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Acon Mastering Suite Free Download
Acon Mastering Suite 1.1.4
How to install Acon Mastering Suite
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the Keygen file, select the correct software and press Generate
- Because it is a plugin, it should be used with audio software such as FL Studio, Cubase, …
- See the video for detailed installation instructions