Table of Contents
Acrobat Reader 2021
Acrobat Reader 2021 lets you view, sign, collect and track responses and share high-quality PDFs for free.
Don’t just open and view PDF files. It’s easy to annotate documents and share them to collect and merge comments from multiple reviewers in a single shared online PDF file. Work on documents anywhere with the Acrobat Reader mobile app. It’s packed with all the tools you need to convert, edit and sign PDF files, whether online or offline. You can use your device’s camera to capture documents, whiteboards or receipts and save it as PDF.
Acrobat Reader DC is connected to Adobe Document Cloud, so you can work with your PDFs anywhere. You can even access and store files in Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, or Microsoft OneDrive to easily integrate with your existing workflows.
Features of Acrobat Reader 2021
- Additional PDF services are just a click away. Inside the Reader app, you can subscribe to enable additional features to create PDFs and export them to an OCR-supported Word or Excel file.
- Say goodbye to paper forms. Instead, enter the answer in your PDF form. Add your digital signature. Share the form electronically. And store it in Document Cloud so you can easily find and track it.
- Use Adobe and Microsoft tools to manage and deploy updates. Get support for a wide range of document security standards.
- Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode.
- The content in your PDF document will re-display to fit your screen.
- Use the Liquid Mode outline for quick navigation.
- Search to quickly find text in your PDF documents.
- Share the file for comments or viewing.
- Collect comments from multiple people in an online file.
- Speed of reviewing documents by responding to each other’s comments.
- Get activity notifications for files you’ve shared.
- Add PDF notes and comments, including sticky notes and markup.
- Write on PDF document by adding text or drawings.
- Share files with others to collect all comments in one place.
- Sign up to edit text and images directly in your PDF file.
- Fix typos or add text with premium PDF editor.
- Add, delete, or rotate images with your upgraded Acrobat PDF app.
System requirements of Acrobat Reader 2021
- 1.5GHz processor or faster
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), 2012 (64 bit), 2012 R2 (64 bit) or 2016 (64 bit);
- Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8, 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit), or Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- 1GB of RAM
- 380MB of available hard-disk space
- Screen resolution of 1024 × 768
- Internet Explorer 11
Acrobat Reader 2021 Free Download
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2021 v2100520060_en_US x64 x86
Adobe for Mac OS will unlock with Adobe Zii