Table of Contents
Adobe Bridge CC 2020
Adobe Bridge CC 2020 gives you centralized access to all the media assets you need for your creative projects. Batch edit easily, add watermarks and even set focus color options – Bridge simplifies your workflow and keeps you organized.
Bridge CC gives you centralized access to all the media assets you need for your creative projects. Easily edit batches, add watermarks and set focus color options – Bridge simplifies your workflow and lets you work in a structured way.
Moreover, it provides a complete set of tools to work in a proxy environment and provides support for various tasks for media management and provides various preview modes with support to Arrange them accordingly.
This powerful application can also identify hidden files and manage them appropriately. Mass operations save a lot of time and make vehicle management more convenient. In short, this is a reliable application that handles multimedia files and acts as a bridge between different Adobe applications.
Features of Adobe Bridge CC 2020
- Bulk import, export and preview CC Library assets
- Improve the login and logout process. In Bridge, a new immigration plan was developed for safe and convenient application use.
- Innovative cloud library improved. The Library workspace in Bridge now displays high quality thumbnails of library items for preview. You can select multiple items to preview at the same time.
- Centralized cache management. You can now share the buffer with other Bridge users and allow them to use the shared buffer instead of creating a new buffer. Any Adobe Bridge user can export the buffer to a shared folder, and other users can import a copy of the shared buffer to their local computer.
- Change capture time. In Adobe Bridge, you can now change the time to create JPEG and RAW image files in the same manner as in Adobe Lightroom.
- This function is useful if you are traveling in a different time zone and do not change the date or time on the camera before shooting. With this function, you can change the shooting time after creating an image.
- Edit photo time
- Export / Import network buffer
- Original PDF output module
- Easily upload images to Adobe Stock so you can get royalties for your work
- Support for Retina and HiDPI displays with scalability
- Automatic buffer management
- Publish to the Adobe Port portfolio to build your personal website
- Quickly organize and organize panoramic images and HDR
- Create thumbnails and metadata as required
- Option to import photos and videos from your mobile device or digital camera on macOS
- Support for CEP HTML5
- Flexible batch handling
- Flexibility of file drag and drop
- Focus color setting
System requirements of Adobe Bridge CC 2020
- Intel Core2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 processor; 2 GHz processor or faster
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP 1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for 32-bit installations; 2.1 GB of available hard-disk space for 64 bit installation; plus the amount of free space required during installation (cannot be installed on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024 × 768 display (1280 × 800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB VRAM (1 GB recommended)
- The system has OpenGL 2.0 capability
Adobe Bridge CC 2020 Free Download
Adobe Bridge CC 2020 v10.1.0.163
Adobe for Mac OS will unlock with Adobe Zii
How to install Adobe Bridge CC 2020
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Download the software and extract it with Winrar
- Run the Setup file and select the English language
- Uncheck the Advertising
- If you have Microsoft Visual C ++ Full installed, you can leave both marks unchecked
- Click Install is finished, watch the detailed installation video