Adobe Components is an Adobe product installer, consisting of three components: Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR, and Adobe Shockwave Player.
Adobe Flash Player is a plugin designed for all popular browsers – Internet Explorer, AOL, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape and Opera, where you can play Flash movies (SWF files), watch online videos and listen to Online audio files that you can download on diakov.net. Only with this add-on, the browser can accurately display interactive web pages and web elements developed using Flash technology. This technology is widely used to create advertising banners, cartoons, games, as well as play video and audio recordings on web pages.
Adobe Integrated Runtime (AIR) – This is an independent environment from the Adobe company to run applications, allowing the use of HTML / CSS, Ajax, Adobe Flash and Adobe Flex to transfer web applications to computers. to the table. Adobe AIR includes the ability to create installation packages that can be easily installed on a user’s computer. Packages are supported on all platforms supported by this system, but in the package management systems available in modern operating systems, it only supports YUM for Linux.
Adobe Shockwave Player – a component for playing Flash movies, providing the best quality for displaying interactive content of entertainment or business properties in Flash. Adobe Shockwave is a technology that allows you to enjoy all the fun of interactive 3D graphics on the Internet, which is exactly what Adobe Shockwave Player has created to display this data. Shockwave Player has long been recognized as a standard medium for playing multimedia documents published on the Internet.
Features of Adobe Components
- Videos on most websites are mostly Flash Videos. Therefore, in order to view these videos, you must have Adobe Flash Player installed. And thanks to the advanced technology built in, low bandwidth, these videos will be presented with the best quality without any difficulties.
- Flash helps you view high quality images with GIF, Progressive JPEG, PNG … and many other formats.
- Adobe AIR helps you build gorgeous, stunning 2D and 3D games for browsers, iOS and Android ™. Use fully accelerated GPU rendering, leveraging the power of OpenGL and DirectX graphics.
- AIR helps you stream high quality HD videos with industry standard codecs like H.264, AAC and MP3. Utilizes optimized GPU hardware and expansion chipsets across all platforms to deliver best-in-class video performance.
- Adobe Shockwave Player converts 3D content into stereoscopy mode at runtime easily. Game players can choose to experience immersive stereoscopic modes at any time during the game.
- Shockwave also supports building games with real collisions and creating gravity simulations, other forces like in the real world. NVIDIA PhysX physical engine provides advanced, dynamic motion and interaction.
Download Adobe Components
Shockwave Player ver: 220.127.116.11 | Flash Player ver: 18.104.22.1685 | AIR ver: 22.214.171.124
How to install Adobe Components
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run the Setup file to install the software
- Then click Next and install it
- Remove 2 points in the last important step
- Extremely simple, wish you success. Watch the Windows 10 – 64bit test video