Adobe FrameMaker 2019
Adobe FrameMaker 2019 started with FrameMaker as an Adobe American software company for word processing and desktop publishing. With this program, you can write and edit large and complex documents. In fact, the program is designed to make the work of professional writers easy.
FrameMaker was added to Adobe products when Frame Technology was purchased by Adobe. Subsequently, Adobe added SGML support for this software, today supporting the xml format. In 2004, based on the company’s policy, Macintosh support was stopped. FrameMaker has two documentary approaches, one is structured and the other is unstructured and free.
The structural methods used in documents are associated with a set of specific and standard formats, such as pharmaceuticals, translation and standardization, one of the essential requirements for logical communication between product.
Determining the general format of a document with meaningful units, such as xml tags, and based on the content of each document, this EDD will have its own structure. Attributes or metadata may also be added to these components to allow filtering of the content in the out processing (in some cases, such as print output or web-based display).
The author can see the terms and content in a tree-like structure derived from the grammar of that text. Unstructured FrameMaker is not tied to the above items and the author’s paragraphs do not have any logical structure is possible, and all tags, subjects and format of the document are licensed. full.
Features of Adobe FrameMaker 2019
- Save time with performance improvements that make opening and publishing files to PDF or Responsive HTML5 a lot faster.
- Get superior support for Duden, a reliable German dictionary, for more accurate spelling and hyphenation
- Frame image into frame or vice versa by right clicking on image or frame.
- Publish PDF files up to 65% faster with the new PDF tool, invented by Adobe, the PDF maker.
- Prevent unauthorized access by setting passwords for PDF files directly during publishing.
- Create EDD using an easy-to-use, rich HTML user interface, with the ability to specify DITA constraints. Customize the default RNG for DITA 1.3.
- WYSIWYG color output: Get consistent and predictable color output when you use images and other elements in your documents.
- Quickly open or pack DITA maps / files with analysis tools and open new files.
System requirements of Adobe FrameMaker 2019
- CPU: 64- or 32-bit Intel® Pentium® Core i3 or faster processor
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8.1, or 7
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- Capacity: 3 GB
- Screen: Supports up to 4K display (3480 x 2160, 8.3 megapixels, aspect ratio 16: 9)
Adobe FrameMaker 2019
Adobe FrameMaker 2019 18.104.22.1683 x64 Multilingual
Adobe FrameMaker 2019 v22.214.171.1243 (x64) Portable
How to install Adobe FrameMaker 2019
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Turn off the internet, run the Setup software installation file
- Copy the file “amtlib.dll” to the location where the software has been installed
- Finished turning on the internet and accessing the software
- Video test Window 10 – 64bit