Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 is a software that helps you edit videos, edit video professionally, established and developed by Adobe. Comprehensive media encoding software can be used to create, convert, improve and extract all types of media files from one format to another. Currently with the latest version of Media Encoder, many designers are favored and used.
Highlights in Adobe Media Encoder version such as: support for media, transcoding, inputting code, creating Proxy … Especially, the software also integrates with software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects. and Adobe Prelude help you easily create professional videos in the fastest time.
In addition, this software also allows users to convert videos, render videos to different formats with the same quality as the original video. Moreover, users can also separate music from videos thanks to this software. The outstanding feature of this software is its user-friendly interface, so easy to use.
Features of Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019
- You can create VR 180 videos with optimized import, editing, and effects, for monotonous and stereoscopic content that help put your audience right in the middle of the action.
- Hardware-accelerated decoding is currently supported for all mac models (mac OS 10.13 and above) that support Intel chipsets.
- HEIF files are currently supported.
- HEVC decoding is now available in the trial version.
- Decode support for Sony’s Sony X-OCN V2 media including metabolic sources.
- Decode support for ARRI media Alexa LF.
- Native decoding support for HAP codecs wrapped by QuickTime.
- Remove the prompt when you need to install the HEVC codec. Support for hardware decoder and MacOS HEVC software
- When importing unsupported QuickTime files, you see a dialog box in the lower right corner of the screen that indicates why the file is not supported.
- The interface is more user friendly.
- Color correction support from After Effects
- Improved Media Browser control panel
- Additional Audition CC software
- Play the video again when importing the sequence
- Support Hybrid LOG Gamma
- Edit and convert vector graphics
- Improved usability
- Filter converts HDR to SDR
- View and edit movie subtitles
- Customize alpha channel and image depth
- Improve importing and transcoding functions
- Support custom audio
- Increase and improve program performance
- Quality and preformance improvements
- Support 4K format
- Support for HDR in HEVC output
- Improve image quality more
- And many other features
System requirements of Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019
- Processor: Intel 6th generation equivalent or greater
- Operating system: Only 64 bit Windows 10/8/7
- Ram: 4 GB (16 GB recommended)
- 4GB of available hard disk space; requires additional free space during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Screen: 1920 x 1080 screen resolution or larger
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 650M equivalent or higher
Download Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 Full Crack
Media Encoder 2019 v184.108.40.206 – 64bit
How to install Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Select ENG to switch English settings for ease
- Uncheck 2 checkmarks, if you have installed visual C ++ yet, then tick Visual C ++
- Finished watching video testing Windows 10 – 64bit
- Turn off ad blocking to show videos