Adobe Photoshop CS6
Adobe Photoshop CS6 is a professional photo editing software used by a lot of users from beginner to expert photographers. The popularity of Photoshop can be judged by the fact that any edited image, regardless of the application used for editing, is called Photoshop.
Image and increase your design productivity. The Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine plays an important role in delivering optimum performance. The software is easy to use but if you find it difficult to use then there are many online tutorials that can help you to edit photos and add incredible effects.
Besides, the Smart Content-Aware feature also helps unprofessional users remove unwanted details from the image (such as the branches in the image above). Moreover, with this professional image editing program, Photoshop, stripping someone is no longer difficult.
In addition, the program also allows you to combine a series of ordinary photos into HDR images in just 30 seconds thanks to the inbuilt feature, as well as turning 2D text and logos into 3D.
Features of Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Users can unleash their creative ability with the classic 2D & 3D design. You can use tools like Selection (Painting), Painting (Drawing) and Warping (curve adjustment) to create a classic design.
- If you are a professional web designer, Adobe Photoshop CS is a tool you can not ignore. The program helps users to choose the appropriate design to use when writing websites for their customers. At the same time, they can also create 3D icons or buttons on the web.
- With the help of this software, users can create and improve 3D features and motion content in a video. Also, prepare static images and documents for use in your projects. Adobe Photoshop works well on 32- and 64-bit operating systems, so it makes it easy for users to create great HDR images as backdrops in videos.
- These classes allow you to create lines, shapes, objects, style with strokes and fill (fill). Shapes can be filled with an existing setting or with colors or patterns that you define. Edges can be drawn with solid or dashed lines.
- Paint, fill and color properties can be copied from a path or shape and pasted elsewhere. You can also select and group vector images and then remove the shapes and paths you want
- Users can design the most optimal interface to suit highly interactive web content, while providing viewers with a memorable browsing experience.
System requirements of Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
- Windows XP SP3 (Service Pack 3) Windows 7 SP1 Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10.
- Ram: 1 GB
- Hard drive with 1G free Adobe Photoshop CS6 installed
- 1024 x 768 display screen (1280 x 800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB (1 GB recommended) of VRAM
- OpenGL 2.0 – capable system
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Free Download
Full 32bit and 64bit
Photoshop CS 6 Portable
How to install Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Disconnect internet
- Run the setup file and select Try
- Select the version to install and then press Install
- Copy the [email protected] file “.dll” to the location where the “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64 Bit)” software is installed “if using Windows 64