Table of Contents
Adobe Substance 3D Painter
Substance 3D Painter is a professional, industry-standard 3D drawing tool. With the most complete and closest texture including colors, effects and 3D materials. Help designers breathe life into each photo.
This is a 3D graphics software with new features, bringing new changes that similar drawing software does not have. In this Substance Painter, Adobe has designed many different workspaces Texture Control Panel, Brush Selector, attribute handler, selection hardware, etc.
The introduction of Adobe Substance Painter will make it easier for designers to design different materials, work in layers, and improve the overall workflow. This allows designers to draw particles and apply elements to the model. Add realistic dust marks, rain effects, glass cracks, and facial hair.
Adobe Substance Painter is a brand new 3D drawing application with unmatched capabilities and optimized workflow that makes texturing easier than ever. To create 3D textures or characters, no knowledge of a professional animator is required, it has now become easy and accessible for the average user. The program is recognized in the world as the most innovative and convenient tool for 3D drawing and character modeling.
Features of Adobe Substance 3D Painter
- Powerful drawing mechanics
- Paint with a smart brush, projection or particle tool. Painter also supports Adobe Photoshop brush presets.
- Smart Materials and Smart Masks
- Apply realistic details, from subtle layers of dust to signs of wear that match the design.
- Advanced Material Creation
- Reproduce real-life physical behaviors such as subsurface light transport, anisotropy, or clear coatings. Ensure these properties when exporting.
- Export files easily
- Easily export files to any platform or renderer with just one click.
- Automatic UV adjustment
- Set UV on multiple cells to maintain high resolution.
- Support VFX
- Supports UDIM, alembic, camera input, etc. Available on Linux.
- You can use material mart to adjust to any object to show actual wear and tear.
- Explore mask presets that adapt to any shape and paint with brushes you can modify on the fly.
- What you see is what you get
As you draw, the viewport displays all your artistic decisions in real time.
- Move around your property as much as you like, unlock windows to create the best workspace for you, and enjoy a great texture experience. You can also preview your design model.
- In Painter, all your actions and strokes are recorded. This means you can change the resolution of your designs at any time without losing quality or even modifying existing strokes. You can create as much as you want then go back to the previous stages if you don’t like what you just created.
Adobe Substance 3D Painter System requirements
- Windows 10 or higher
- Processor: Intel 4th generation or higher
- Ram: 8GB minimum (16GB recommended).
- Capacity: At least 30 GB of free space for the installation drive (if full set is installed). If installed individually, depending on the size of the software to be installed.
- Screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 or greater
- Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphic 6000 equivalent or higher
Adobe Substance 3D Painter Free Download
Adobe Substance 3D Painter 22.214.171.12485 (x64) Multilingual