Table of Contents
Adobe Substance 3D Stager
Adobe Substance 3D Stager allows you to make creative decisions in context. Tweak and adjust your layouts in real time. Visualize and edit advanced materials with complex lights and shadows. Build and assemble 3D scenes in this visual staging tool. Set up the content, materials, lights, and camera. Export and share media, from images to the web and AR experiences.
Build your realistic 3D scenes with smart tools quickly and efficiently. Block shapes, capture elements, activate physics to avoid collisions between models, and create simple lights.
Stager comes with models, materials, and lights to get started. Or explore and enjoy thousands of premium content created by our 3D experts and included in your Substance 3D Collection plan. Leverage the full power of Creative Cloud: import elements from Patternmakers, Painters, Designers, and Samplers. Edit images in Illustrator and Photoshop, and instantly see your modifications in Stager.
It allows you to make creative decisions in context. Tweak and adjust your layouts in real time. Visualize and edit advanced materials with complex lights and shadows. Build your realistic 3D scenes with smart tools quickly and efficiently.
Features of Adobe Substance 3D Stager
- Stager has a streamlined user interface and an intuitive workflow. Note the pre-made ‘environment stage’ that mimics a real-world studio lighting setup and how the render dimensions have been set up inside the viewport.
- The software also includes a AI-trained image matching function similar to Dimension, which automatically matches the lighting and camera perspective of the shot with the background photo function.
- Enhance your lighting with the ambient light editor or add physical 3D lights to your scene for enhanced lighting designs.
- Supported for a wide range of formats from CAD (for corporate customers) to USD and glTF, as well as Parametric Substances, lamps and materials.
- Set realistic collisions between objects during positioning and transformation.
Import your Painter projects into Stager with just one click and pick up where you left off.
- Switch between real-time rendering and interactive path tracking while preserving high image quality.
- While Stager is currently primarily aimed at creating still images, Adobe says that it is also currently integrating with Mixamo , its online character animation library.
System requirements for Adobe Substance 3D Stager
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i7 / AMD Ryzen 7
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 / Nvidia Quadro P2200/AMD Radeon RX 580
- VRAM: 8GB
- RAM: 16GB
- Hard Drive: SSD 30 GB
Adobe Substance 3D Stager Free Download
Adobe Substance 3D Stager 2022 v1.2.3 (x64)
Adobe for Mac OS will unlock with Adobe Zii