Table of Contents
Aegisub is a free, cross-platform open source tool for creating and modifying subtitles. Quick and easy to time subtitles for audio, and there are many powerful tools to style them, including integrated real-time video preview.
Not only bring the most common features of the video subtitle software, Aegisub also helps users to edit the video, audio files to match the subtitles. In the sub generator, you can choose the types of fonts that are built-in to the software, or choose the appearance of the text such as bold, italic, use font colors and effects for subtitles. . The child Aegisub is capable of compiling different languages, as well as providing quite a lot of languages for users.
When it comes to movies or videos, it is impossible not to mention the team of subtitles makers. Back nearly 10 years ago, subtitles for videos were quite popular but the quality of text and graphics was quite poor. Over the years of technology development, especially the need for users to enjoy increased sub-software support has been born, has been well received by most people who do subtitles. One of the most popular video subtitle editing software is Aegisub for computers.
Features of Aegisub
- The audio screen has been completely rewritten and is quite different.
- Changes in the edit box no longer have to be committed and instead applied immediately
- Unicode open source: UTF-7, UTF-8, UTF-16LE and UTF-16BE.
- Many subtitle formats for users: Substation Alpha (.ass), Substation Alpha (.ssa), Subrip (.srt) and Plain-Text (.txt).
- The automation process shortens the time to do subtitles.
- Integrate multiple fonts during the selection process as subtitles.
- High accuracy when accurate text and image timing.
- Service of language translation for subtitles.
- Rich effects when making text appear on the screen.
- Cut and paste subtitles in txt format.
- Undo mode for wrong operations.
- Specific instructions for those who are just starting to make subtitles.
- Video search no longer blocks the UI while the video is decoding, making reverse search much easier.
- The visual typesetting tool supports modifying multiple lines at once.
- The font collector should now always correctly copy the fonts that are required in all cases, and warn about font cases that may not work as expected.
- Libass and xy-VSFilter are included with the Windows version.
- Options and hotkey system have been rewritten. Hotkey customization is now more flexible and in addition to UI language changing options now never requires a reboot.
System requirements of Aegisub
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 512 MB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 50 MB free space required.
- Processor: Intel pentium 4 and above.
Aegisub Free Download
Aegisub 3.2.2 MAC OS
How to install Aegisub
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Installation is complete can use