Aescripts Lockdown for After Effects
Aescripts Lockdown for After Effects is a revolutionary new plugin that allows you to track warped surfaces inside After Effects. Perfect for past beauty edits and other tough cleaning jobs!
This option button applies effects sometimes allowing our tracker to better define the texture. It is essentially an edge detector with lots of contrast. You should be in 16 or 32 bit mode when using this filter. Running the noise reduction on the original video and again on the final result also improves tracking. This is great for an image where the light is changing, as it highlights details in cracks and surfaces, and tends to ignore larger gradations. It’s great for the face where a lot of detail is tracked in the pores in the skin. Without the filter, the tracking points could follow shadows and highlights that slide across the face, instead of the skin. With this filter, they will lock the pores and details on the skin. Remember that this filter will be much less effective with compressed video, like mp4.
With a high precision track ratio. If you’re engaged in editing, it should be right for you, although it could quite be visible in other, more complicated cleaning-related operations. With this plugin you can forget about all analogues, it can track surface deformation as accurately as possible.
For the Lockdown Plugin and script to work, the video must be in a layout that matches its own frame rate and resolution, with no variable changes. This button Combines before your footage “Leave all properties”, enters composition and applies Lock-down to your footage.
Features of Aescripts Lockdown for After Effects
- A simple rule for Lockdown is that a track should never exist when it does not explicitly cover the point it represents. So in plain English, if I was tracking a brick on the wall and a car in front of the wall, then that trackpoint should be “Dead” and there is no keyframe when it is gone. is displayed again and has been covered by the car.
- You can use “Delete left keyframe” and “Delete right keyframe” to finish left and right routes in time, so they only exist when the feature you’re following shows. . All of our tracking algorithms and interpolation systems are based on the concept that your track points exist only on display features. A trackpoint is tracking your feature, then on subsequent frames cloaking something completely different confuses the tracker.
System requirements of Aescripts Lockdown for After Effects
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Aescripts Lockdown for After Effects Free Download
Aescripts Lockdown v2.0.0 for After Effects_Win
How to install Aescripts Lockdown for After Effects
- After Effects needs to be installed first
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Download the software and extract it with Winrar
- Copy the Lockdown [win] folder to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects <Version>\Support Files\Plug-ins
- Open AE, go to Effects/Vranos /Lockdown menu
- Click on Register enter Serial: VRL * LookAE * 855783350201130SUL9