Workflower allows you to create groups of layers in your layout. Get ready to organize your next project! But you can even do more than just create groups:
- Create Groups & Sub-Groups
- Collapse & Expand Groups
- Select & Move Groups
- Mother group class
- Disable, Solo & Group Lock
- Group re-labeling
- Copy group
- Create group problems
- Adjust group opacity (added in v1.1)
- Convert Groups to/from Precomps (added in v1.1)
- Group title is cut to Class (added in v1.1)
- … and more! Like ungrouping, dissolving and deleting groups. Or create a group adjustment layer.
Features of Aescripts Workflower
- Apply effects! Workflower will create a layer on which you can apply your effects. It then copies these effects with the associated expressions to all previously selected layers.
- Update! If you add new effects, change the order of effects, or associate new layers with an adjustment layer, simply press Refresh to update all associated layers.
- All linked together! Visibility of effects is also linked by expressions. Also, the opacity of the adjustment layer. Or its visibility, too. Magic! (Or just a simple expression. Maybe the latter. I’m sad now. Say something nice to me.)
- … and even more! Use multiple adjustment layers. Convert the effect’s properties to the comp size to account for different transforms of the linked layers. Unlink all properties when you’re done.
- Clone them! Clone & Precomp will copy all selected classes (or the entire group) into a precompile and associate classes with expressions with their source classes. The parents, camera, lights and layers referenced by the effects will also be copied!
- Refresh the connection If you change things that can’t be linked like adding effects, changing the original or blend modes, or turning on motion blur, just press Refresh to update the mirror layers.
- Primary Replica In a Master Replica, a special type of clone, all the source layers it contains will be set to 0% opacity while their respective clone classes inherit the original opacity. That way you can apply effects to the precompiled class and then continue working on the inner classes. However, unlike working in precomp, you will see updated changes including effects on the precomp layer. Revolution! (Maybe not quite like the French Revolution. But close.) You can also re-render the actual layers by doing Show Clone Layers .
- Unlink it! When you’re done working on your Precompiled Clone, you can unlink all the classes. That will remove the expressions and make your After Effects lightning fast! (Well, okay, that’s as fast as your regular classes. So maybe like average lightning speed.)
- …and moooooooo! Like visibility of layers and effects associated with expressions. Or the IN Comp copy (not the Precomp version) requires less refresh. Or Custom States for Precomp Clone classes. Or Custom Size for Precomp copy. Or other refresh modes (even faster ones).
- Create & Merge Mattes
Matting can be quite confusing. Fuzzy tracking works great. But what if you want to use multiple matts at the same time? Or do you want to use an opaque layer that can’t sit right on top of your layer? Well, there’s the Set Matte effect. But what about classes with other transformations? Or the ones without Collapse Transformation ? Ugh… It’s annoying. That’s why Workflower provides different tools for blurring:
- Create Now you can quickly create a fuzzy drum track for the selected layer. Or create blur for multiple layers at once. Succinct.
- Merge Merge Blur will merge several blurs on a blur track. For layers that have neither comp size nor Collapse Transform enabled, a Precomp Copy will be created – that way they will fit the comp size and the transforms are set correctly!! (Mind = Blow away.)
- Calculation Modification effects will be added to any merged blur. That way you can easily change the blend mode (Normal, Stencil Alpha, Stencil Luma, Silhouette Alpha, Silhouette Luma), the opacity or the order in which the layers are applied.
Aescripts Workflower System requirements
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
- After Effect 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018
Aescripts Workflower Free Download
Aescripts Workflower v1.1.4 [WIN + MAC] for After Effects
- Plugin for Adobe
- Adobe CC 2020 Collection
- Adobe CC 2021 Collection
- Adobe CC 2022 Collection
- Adobe CC 2023 Collection
How to install Aescripts Workflower
- After Effects needs to be installed first
- Download the software and extract it with Winrar
- Copy the
- Win : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions
- Or: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects <Version>\Support Files\Plug-ins
- Mac : ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions
- Or use ZXP Installer