AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a utility that displays detailed information about hardware and software, runs benchmark tests to assess the performance of the CPU, monitor, RAM or HDD, to check stability of PC, cache, internal memory or hard disk.
Portable AIDA64 Engineer is a mobile form program for both IT professionals and general users. The advantage of Portable AIDA64 Portable is that it does not need to be installed on a computer, allowing program files to be saved on a removable USB drive.
AIDA64 Full has an unparalleled hardware detection tool in its class. It provides detailed information about installed software and provides diagnostic functions and support for overclocking. Since it is monitoring the sensor in real time, it can accurately collect voltage, temperature and fan speed, while its diagnostic function helps detect and prevent hardware problems.
It also provides several benchmarks for measuring the performance of individual hardware components or the entire system. It is compatible with all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows, including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
Features of AIDA64
- Diagnostics: AIDA64 provides more than 50 pages of information about hardware configuration and more than 50 pages of installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows installations.
- Pressure test: The system stability test uses a 64-bit multi-thread tension test module to bring the computer to its absolute limit. Hard drives, SSDs and OpenCL GPGPU video adapter stress testing are also available.
- Accuracy: AIDA64 Full Active is capable of detecting the most accurate hardware in its class, to provide details about the internal computer without opening it. The hardware detection module is enhanced by a full hardware database containing over 185,000 entries.
- Benchmarking: AIDA64 implements a set of 64-bit standards for measuring the speed at which computers perform various data processing tasks and mathematical calculations. Multithreading cache and cache are available to analyze RAM bandwidth and system latency.
- Software audit: AIDA64 provides more than 50 pages of information about installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows installations. A list of processes, services, DLL files, startup programs, and visited websites is also available.
- External display support: AIDA64 can display important system data on various LCD / VFD devices connected to the computer. The latest AIDA64 version supports more than 50 LCD and VFD monitors and introduces wireless remote monitoring of sensor values on smartphones and tablets.
- Measurement: AIDA64 supports more than 250 different sensor devices to measure temperature, voltage, fan speed and power. Measured values can be displayed on the System Tray icon, OSD control panel, Desktop Gadget, Logitech G15 / G19 Gaming Keyboard LCD and Razer SwitchBlade LCD monitor.
System requirements of AIDA64
- Processor: Intel Pentium or higher.
- System memory: 32MB or higher. CPU, FPU and standard memory require at least 128MB of system memory.
- Disk space: 100MB.
AIDA64 Extreme Edition Free Download
AIDA64 Extreme Edition v6.25.5400
How to install AIDA64
- Extract the software
- Open the software
- In the tool section you see a lot of tools but the most used is still the Stress Test to test the endurance of the machine
- Check the screen with AIDA64