Air Live Drive
Air Live Drive mounts cloud drives as local disks in your computer and opens files remotely using any application without having to sync or use local disk space.
Air Live Drive supports the most important clouds like OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Mega, Yandex, Naver, Hidrive, Mail.ru, WebDAV, Mail.com, Adrive, Magenta Cloud, Stack Storage , Datto Drive and SFTP.
With this application, you can add multiple accounts from the same cloud and each will become a drive on your computer. Once you’ve added your accounts, you can work online without having to clone the clouds on your computer and save space on your hard drive.
Air Live Drive mounts your cloud archives and opens files remotely and allows you to work directly with files in the cloud without syncing. The app comes with powerful encryption algorithms built in to help you keep your data safe by encrypting all the files you upload to the cloud. The program comes with a simple and user-friendly interface that makes it easy for beginners to enter their login information and connect their online accounts with this app.
Air Live Drive is a great cloud management application that provides useful tools to manage cloud storage resources and can also be used to manage some of the cloud servers you need in a way. fast. This tool is useful in situations when you need to move or copy files from one account to another which will simplify this task allowing you to browse through data you store on several cloud servers. clouds easily. You can also assign a username and password for one or more accounts and then easily download or upload files. In addition to discovering files stored on your cloud servers, the program allows you to search for a certain file in all your connected accounts in a dedicated tab as well as allowing you to search for a certain file. sync two accounts.
Features of Air Live Drive
- This powerful application allows you to explore the data you store on several cloud servers and transfer data between them.
- Allows users to access multiple clouds from just one place.
- Helps you manage multiple cloud data in one window.
- Allows sync of folders between any cloud or your computer, Copy or Paste between cloud
- servers, Pause and resume uploads and downloads.
- Supports a wide range of popular servers including OneDrive, Google Drive, 4shared, Box,
- Dropbox, Mega, Copy, Mediafire, Yandex, Baidu y WebDAV.
- Multiply your storage space by merging all of your clouds.
- Includes built-in strong encryption algorithms that help keep your data safe by encrypting all files you upload to the cloud.
- Assign a username and password for one or more accounts and then easily download or upload files.
- Allows you to search for a certain file in all of your connected accounts.
- You can also download Air Explorer from iggtech
System requirements of Air Live Drive
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
Air Live Drive Free Download
Air Live Drive Pro 1.7.0
How to install Air Live Drive
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run the Setup file to install the software
- Uncheck the 2 marks in the last step (Advertising that)
- Finished watching Windows 10 – 64bit video test