Altair HW FEKO WinProp 2020
Altair HW FEKO WinProp 2020 is an impressive computational electromagnetic application combining the power of FEKO and WinProp most widely used in the communications, automotive, aerospace and defense industries. It is a smart application for analyzing a wide range of problems and electromagnetic interference including EMC analysis, cable effect test, electromagnetic compatibility test, antenna design, Microstrip antenna etc. .
It is a perfect tool that provides highly advanced tools to control dimensions in 2D or 3D with the mouse. It provides more efficient and accurate analysis of multi-scale problems. The program comes with an intuitive and easy to use user interface designed to simplify the main workflow and enrich the user experience.
an efficient tool that provides different time domain and frequency domain EM solvers. biomedical systems, antenna placement on electrical complex structures, scatter computation as well as electromagnetic compatibility studies (EMC). FEKO is a dedicated solver for analyzing wireless transmission and coverage, and also has an optimized solver that provides a solution when RAM limits are reached. Whereas Winprop is a commitment tool for radio modeling and radio network planning. The program provides in-depth capabilities for the analysis of dielectric plates for complex electromagnetic computation and simulation, allowing users to solve a wide range of electromagnetic problems using FDTD computation methods. , FEM and MLFMM. WinProp includes a bunch of useful tools including CoMan, WallMan, ProMan, TuMan, Aman And CompoMan.
- ProMan: Broadcasting and radio network planning
- CoMan: Connection simulator for sensor network and MESH
- WallMan: Graphical editor for database building vector
- TuMan: Graphic editor for tunnels and stadiums
- AMan: Graphic editor for antenna patterns
- CompoMan: An editor of components used in wireless indoor network settings
Features of Altair HW FEKO WinProp 2020
- Time and frequency domain full-wave solver: MoM, FDTD, FEM and MLFMM
- Asymptotic method: PO, LE-PO, RL-GO, UTD
- Real combination of methods for solving large-scale and complex problems
- Dedicated solver for transmitting and analyzing radio coverage
- GPU-based solver acceleration
- The off-core solver is optimized to provide solutions when the RAM limit is reached
- Real-time monitoring of the optimization process
- HyperStudy interface
- Control the dimensions in 2 or 3 dimensions with the mouse.
- Provides more efficient and accurate analysis of multi-scale problems.
- Various frequency and time domain EM solvers are provided.
- Best tool for broadcasting modeling and radio network planning.
- Perform analysis of a wide range of EM problems.
- Bidirectional coupling with complex cable bundles and along arbitrary cable paths
- Analyze some EM problems to reduce computation costs
- Quantitatively efficient equivalent sources for complex sources and receivers
- Other HyperWorks products include HyperStudy, HyperMesh
- Link Optenni Lab for automatic joint circuit creation
- EMIT interface for co-location noise analysis
System requirements of Altair HW FEKO WinProp 2020
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard disk: 2 GB
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster processor.
Altair HW FEKO WinProp 2020 Free Download
Altair HW FEKO WinProp 2020.0×64
How to install Altair HW FEKO WinProp 2020
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Skip the License question
- Disable automatic update !!
- Copy Cr @ ck to the path C:\Program Files\Altair\2020
- Finished watching the test video Windows 10 – 64bit