Table of Contents
Altair Inspire 2020
Altair (solidThinking) Inspire 2020 is a very handy and impressive application that is equipped with all the tools, features and functions necessary to perform simulation of a product. This impressive application has been equipped with all the modules ranging from product design to final product development. It also allows users to improve the performance and production capabilities of the product.
A professional solution to design in a smarter and faster way, Altair Inspire offers a variety of professional tools for optimizing and simulating common designs. This powerful solution can make creating and investigating efficient concepts of a structure easier. Reducing costs, materials, and time, the application offers better design features that enhance the overall workflow.
solidThinking Inspire Suite 2020 also allows users to explore and grow in a very high performance and processing environment. It also provides all the functions and modules in a uniquely designed environment that allows users to reliably be efficient and improve their product productivity. It has been equipped with a 3D composite modeling engine as well as a very high quality rendering environment for best reporting, output and results. It is also equipped with new PolyNURBS engine that allows users to create custom designs from topology optimization results with NURBS geometry. There are new load types that allow users to handle temperature, speed, displacement, and acceleration downloads.
Users can simulate results in 3D with better idea presentation in 3D printing. View interactive designs, simulate results as well as import / export design loads in CSV format. Additive fabrication design, controls overhang shape and offers more self-supporting structures. Optimize the NURBS CAAD shape and refine designs in a more efficient way. Overall, it is a reliable solution for processing 3D models for printing.
Features of Altair Inspire 2020
- A very handy and impressive application that has been equipped with all the tools, features and functions needed to simulate a product.
- Equipped with all modules ranging from product design to final product development.
- Allows the user to improve the performance as well as the production capabilities of the product.
- Equipped with 3D composite modeling engine as well as very high quality rendering environment for best reporting, output and results.
- Reduce costs, time, materials and improve productivity
- Lattice creation is optimized with lattice structure and mixed solid
- Visualize simulation results in 3D
- View load designations interactively for load instances
- Import / export designs in CSV format
- Enhance the shape controls and create a self-supporting structure
- Optimized fit of CAD PolyNURBS geometry for general design results
- Handling static loads, normal mode, motion options and buckling
- Better prototyping and production features
- Design simulation with design process to save and reduce costs
- Better geometry creation and simplification features
- The modeling tools are reliable and support various modifications
- Assembly configuration, motion analysis, optimization and control, etc.
- Equipped with new PolyNURBS engine that allows users to create custom designs from topology optimization results with NURBS geometry.
- There are new load types that allow users to handle temperature, speed, displacement and acceleration downloads.
- You can also download Rhinoceros 7 from iggtech
System requirements of Altair Inspire 2020
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 2.5 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Altair (solidThinking) Inspire 2020 Free Download
Altair Inspire Studio 2020.1.1 Build 11595 x64
Altair Inspire Render 2020.1.1 Build 11595 x64
How to install Altair Inspire 2020
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Crack to the path “C:\Program Files\Altair\2020\InspireStudio2020.1.1“