Altair SimSolid 2021
Altair SimSolid 2021 is an award-winning 3D simulation and simulation application for engineers, designers and analysts that enables them to analyze complex parts and large assemblies. and model different products very easily. The app uses advanced algorithms to create your model in the shortest time possible. Additionally, it is fully integrated with Onshape, SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk Fusion 360 CAD systems, making it easy to analyze models and generate useful reports with ease.
SIMSOLID has been designed to analyze complex parts and large assemblies that are impractical with traditional FEAs. SIMSOLID accepts incorrect geometries. Its assembled connections are the industry best in handling torn contact surfaces with both clearances and overlapping geometries.
It was fast, really fast. Solution time is usually measured in seconds to minutes on a standard PC. With SIMSOLID, multiple design scenarios can be analyzed and compared quickly. And, precision can be specified at each individual part level, allowing drill down to whatever level of detail is required.
All versions of SIMSOLID integrate directly with the Onshape, SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk Fusion 360 CAD systems. Since no geometry simplification is required, both CAD and SIMSOLID share an identical view of the system. Full assembly hierarchy. Change design? SIMSOLID’s unique design studies are completely involved, so analysis updates are quick and painless. Don’t have Fusion 360, Onshape or SOLIDWORKS? No problem, SIMSOLID can also read standard STL files from any CAD system.
How does the SIMSOLID workflow compare to the traditional FEA? This is an example of a 214-part cluster containing a variety of parts – large and small, thick and thin. With SIMSOLID, answers to guide design intent will be available in minutes. Analysis can be used to evaluate every design iteration. With traditional FEA, the complexity of geometry simplification and meshing makes it impractical to incorporate analysis in the design process.
Features of Altair SimSolid 2021
- Next generation, high power, FEA structure.
- It uses new calculation methods that work on native CAD geometry, without simplification and without meshing
- Address very large aggregates on a standard desktop.
- The perfect complement to your existing CAD or CAE specific Embedded Simulation. It extends their analysis to larger models and provides feedback in seconds to minutes
- Fast, powerful and accurate – this is how design analysis works.
- Use advanced algorithms to create your model in the shortest time possible.
- Fully integrated with Onshape, SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk Fusion 360 CAD systems, makes it easy to analyze models and generate useful reports with ease.
- Eliminate geometry preparation and meshing, the time-consuming, specialized and error-prone tasks performed by traditional structural simulation.
- There is a powerful set of tools to analyze different models and deliver the best results.
- Supports analysis of outputs from various applications such as NX, CATIA, CREO, SOLIDWORKS, Solid Edge and Inverter.
- Has high precision of operation, fast processing speed, efficiency and integration allows users to work efficiently with different projects.
- Delivers high precision and maximum performance levels.
System requirements of Altair SimSolid 2021
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Processor: Multi-core Intel series or higher, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 2GB (4GB or more recommended)
Altair SimSolid 2021 Free Download
Altair SimSolid 2021.0.0.92 x64