Table of Contents
Altium CircuitStudio is an impressive PCB Design Tool that can be used to design advanced board layouts with interactive routing. With this app you can collaborate with your mechanical design team with Native 3D PCB editing as well as STEP MCAD support.
With Altium CircuitStudio you can quickly turn ideas into reality with hierarchical plotting technology and constraint-oriented PCB layout technology. It has an intuitive and easy to use interface and customizable workflow. You can take advantage of the entire design history with EAGLE and Altium Designer compatibility.
You can easily find parts of your designs, get unlimited access to over 350,000 components in the CircuitStudio Content Library. Custom sections can be created instantly with parameters included as well as data sheets from the CircuitStudio Content Library.
The advantage of this software based on simple schematic recording and project management tools is a powerful circuit board design tool that supports 3D editing of these circuits. The essential tools included in this tool allow you to lay out and document boards and provide their production information, helping to turn your ideas into reality on your computer screen.
Features Altium CircuitStudio
- Impressive PCB design tool used to design advanced board layouts with interactive routing.
- Collaborate with your mechanical design team with Native 3D PCB editing and STEO MCAD support.
- Smart Schematic Capture & PCB Layout: Instantly design advanced board designs with interactive routing and smart Situs™ AutoRouting technology.
- Intuitive ECAD-MCAD Collaboration: Collaborate easily with your mechanical design team with Native 3D™ PCB editing and STEP MCAD support.
- Integrated Analog & Digital Simulation: Accurately simulate and send advanced electronics with built-in XSPICE analog & digital simulation.
- Ideas can be quickly turned into reality with hierarchical plotting technology and constraint-oriented PCB layout technology.
- Features an intuitive and easy-to-use interface and customizable workflow.
- The part of the design can be easily found where there is unlimited access to more than 350,000 components.
Features of Altium CircuitStudio
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB RAM required
- Hard disk space: 2 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Altium CircuitStudio Free Download
Altium CircuitStudio 1.1.0 build 44421
How to install Altium CircuitStudio
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy Crack file to path C:\Program Files (x86)\Altium\CS