Altium Designer 20
Altium Designer 20 is a truly all-in-one PCB design solution that uses a design approach designed to improve user penetration, providing users with a superior design and design experience. professional for users in the design process.
Environment and seamless integration of the whole process and the links, all the details can guarantee very good quality, the software perfectly combines the schematics, ECAD libraries, rules and constraints , BoM, Supply Chain Manager, ECO World-class PCB design tools and processes.
You can save resource costs and improve design efficiency at a faster and more cost-effective rate, ensure perfect quality, make your products meet the standards and are listed. millet, so that you always have an advantage in the market.
In software, it speeds up the PCB design and printed circuit board design process in Altium Designer. Turn your ideas into reality with the most collaborative and efficient PCB design environment.
Features of Altium Designer 20
- Dramatically increase productivity through connected aspects of the design process, including schematics, PCBs, documentation, and simulation.
- Learn and apply the Manufacturing Design (DFM) approach to ensure your PCB design is always functional, reliable, and manufactureable.
- Easily migrate your legacy with the industry’s most powerful translation tools – without these translation tools our growth would not be possible.
- With full 3D design, rigid and flexible combination and validation of 3D components, PCB housings and gap components meet all mechanical requirements.
- Easily manipulate objects on board layouts through controlled component placement and complete synchronization between schematic and PCB.
- Design higher-end electronics faster and more efficiently with layered diagrams and reuse the design in a cohesive, easy-to-navigate user interface.
- Experience the elegance of data management and publication preparation with seamless, streamlined documentation.
System requirements of Altium Designer 20
- Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), or Windows 10
- Intel Core i5 processor or equivalent (Recommended Core i7 processor or equivalent) (64-bit only)
- 4GB RAM (16GB recommended)
- 10 GB hard drive space (Settings + User files)
- Graphics card (supports DirectX 10 or higher), such as GeForce 200 series / Radeon HD 5000 series / Intel HD 4600
- Monitor with minimum screen resolution of 1680 × 1050 (widescreen) or 1600 × 1200 (4: 3)
- Adobe Reader (version XI or later for viewing 3D PDF)
- Updated web browser
- Microsoft Office 32 bit or 64 bit
Altium Designer 20 Free Download
Altium Designer 20.2.3 Build 150
How to install Altium Designer 20
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software
- After the installation is complete, copy the file “shfolder.dll” to the place where the software was installed, the path “C:\Program Files\Altium\AD20”
- Open the software, select “Add standalone license file” and navigate to the “.alf” file in the unzipped Cr @ ck folder above.
- Finished watching the test video Windows 10 – 64bit