Altium NEXUS 2021
Altium NEXUS 2021 is an electronic component design application that provides many powerful tools and improves workflow. It provides a variety of tools for handling various electronic components and offers many improvements and bug fixes to make it a more stable environment. This powerful application comes with complete support for handling the circuit board designs as well as the MCAD design. Many design and testing tools work perfectly on different types of electronic design projects. Manage different projects in the way that works best. Intuitive user interface allows the user to perform all operations with ease
Although it includes all the industry-leading PCB domain editors needed to create a circuit board, its core DNA still allows design teams to work together.
Design collaboration is enabled through user roles and managed data (libraries and design), and provides automation and a framework for configuring operations and processes. popular electronic design.
It introduces new technology in PCB data management, collaborative design and control of processes and workflows, making it the most comprehensive circuit board design solution, while at the same time taking risks. integration and deployment.
Customize layouts of projects and work with the required teamwork of projects. Easily manage and organize projects and use PCB and MCAD design tools to work with projects. Cloud support allows users to save data for instant access at any time. There are plenty of powerful tools for handling graphic designs and delivering maximum performance. The app offers a comprehensive library of components for use in designs as well as various options available to customize the workflow. Control each aspect of design and manage design information with no effort at all. Overall, it is a reliable application for designing electronic circuits and provides a wide variety of predefined objects and tools for workflow improvement.
Features of Altium NEXUS 2021
- Powerful application for electronic component design
- A reliable solution for managing and organizing projects
- Manage projects and organize data without effort
- Deliver maximum performance and improve productivity
- Remove any imperfections from projects and enhance design details
- Advanced design features for different types of circuit diagrams
- Supports MCAD and PCB design tools for creating and processing projects
- Efficiently manage project details and customize data
- Provides complete support for custom design elements
- Control of various aspects of circuit design
- Cloud support for data backup and quick access
- Many improvements and bug fixes to improve workflow
- You can also download Pulsonix 10 from iggtech
System requirements of Altium NEXUS 2021
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 2.5 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Altium NEXUS 2021 Free Download
Altium NEXUS 4.2.0 (Update 2) Build 16 x64
How to install Altium NEXUS 2021
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software
- After the installation is complete, copy the file “shfolder.dll” to the place where the software was installed, the path “C:\Program Files\Altium\NEXUS4”
- Open the software, select “Add standalone license file” and navigate to the “.alf” file in the unzipped Crack folder above.
- Finished watching the test video Windows 10 – 64bit