Android Studio 3 for Windows, mobile devices are now a popular companion in everyday activities, even in entertainment. Android Studio is an Integrated Development Editor developed by Google for the Android platform, including everything a developer needs to design and test Android applications. Tools for creating, testing and building.
In terms of appearance, Android Studio follows most IntelliJ lines, showing a slight difference with the colors used inside the main window. An interactive GUI that enables quick actions and subtle code manipulation.
Highlights include application signing, a Lint toolkit that can be used to check version compatibility, multiple wizards provide guidance for popular Android designs, as well as support. Google Cloud Platform, which allows you to integrate components such as Google Cloud Messaging within your application.
Additionally, Android Studio benefits from static code analysis, allowing you to identify errors faster by performing in-depth testing on your project.
In general, it appears as a stable and reliable IDE, integrating features specific to Android, providing developers with a complete and effective toolkit, which can enhance the workflow. work and productivity while minimizing effort.
Features of Android Studio
- Run immediately
- Smart code editor
- Fast and feature rich emulator
- Strong and flexible construction system
- Designed for teams
- Developed for all Android devices
- Sample code and sample application
- Support C ++ and NDK
- Integrated cloud
- Vector property studio
- Editorial translation
System requirements of Android Studio
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel multi-core or better, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB recommended or greater)
- Free hard disk space: 4GB or more recommended
Android Studio Free Download
android-studio-2020.3.1.25 Windows 64bit
How to install Android Studio
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- It Done