Table of Contents
ANSYS EMA3D Cable 2020
ANSYS EMA3D Cable 2020 is a dedicated ground-level electromagnetic cable modeling tool. It provides a workflow from design to validation including support for computational electromagnetic interference (EMI) / electromagnetic interference (EMC) certification and system design evaluation.
When applied early in the harness design phase, it helps to predict the performance of their products according to EMC certification tests.
By leveraging an efficient forgiving grid, the EMA3D can handle even the most complex CAD geometries. EMA3D also uses SpaceClaim’s Direct Models User Interface to create streamlined workflows, allowing engineers to quickly define cable content and simulate realistic and complex models in a range short time.
Ansys also uses the Spaceclaim Direct Modeler UI to create a streamlined workflow that allows engineers to quickly define cable content and simulate complex and realistic models over a period of time. short time. The EMA3D cable provides highly accurate simulations of lightning strikes, high intensity radiation field (HIRF), electromagnetic impulse (EMP), radiated emission, crosstalk investigation and sensitivity among EMC applications other. CableEMA3D’s dedicated solvers capture details of various complex platforms from aircraft to cars to naval platforms or any electronic system in a computer accessible manner, covers every cable fitted with multiple shields and detailed conductors.
Features of ANSYS EMA3D Cable 2020
- Modeling of electromagnetic cables.
- Simulate electromagnetic calculations.
- Evaluate the electromagnetic environmental effect.
- Cable verification test.
- Understand how the EMA3D Cable provides a workflow from design to validation for cable operators.
- Discover how the EMA3D Cable helps to effectively evaluate complex cabling system designs and evaluate EMI protection schemes.
System requirements of ANSYS EMA3D Cable 2020
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel multi-core or higher, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 4GB or more recommended
ANSYS EMA3D Cable 2020 Free Download
ANSYS EMA3D Cable 2020 R2 x64
How to install ANSYS EMA3D Cable 2020
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software
- Do not install ANSYS License Manager!
- Select licensing mode: Server Shared License
- At the License Server Specification window select “Skip this step and configure later”
- Copy folder “ANSYS Inc” from Folder Cr@ck to the path “C:\Program Files“
- Create Enviroments Variables:
- Right-click the This PC icon and select Properties> Advanced system settings
- Select Enviroment Variables> System Variables> New and fill in
- Variables Name = ANSYSLIC_DIR
- Variables value = C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\Shared Files\Licensing
- Variables Name = ANSYSLMD_LICENSE_FILE
- Variables value = C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\Shared Files\Licensing\license_files\ansyslmd.lic
- Video installation instructions detailed step by step