Table of Contents
ANSYS Motion 2020
ANSYS Motion 2020 is specialized software in the field of simulation and analysis of mechanical systems. It allows for quick and accurate analysis of hard and flexible objects, and provides accurate assessment of physical events through the analysis of the entire mechanical system.
In fact, the software in front of you can accompany you in every stage from modeling to advanced analysis. The quick and very accurate analysis of your models has resulted in very good results for the user using this product. By providing comprehensive software solutions, this software can inspect and analyze most objects in terms of dynamic systems.
ANSYS Motion software can also execute different systems and mechanisms in structurally different assemblies. The ability to analyze and predict engine performance, safety analysis, and vibration analysis of objects allows you to design and model products with maximum efficiency possible. The software’s graphical user interface also provides an integrated modeling environment for components and systems. Due to this user interface, the user’s hands are open to modeling.
Another advantage of using this software is the ability to use models of both MATLAB and Simulink software in this program. Among the applications of this product, its applications are in the automotive industry. Many vehicle systems can be very accurately and partially simulated using this software.
ANSYS Motion uses four tightly integrated resolution options: rigid body, flexible body, modal EasyFlex and no mesh. This gives you unrivaled ability to analyze the system and the mechanism in any combination you want. Large clusters of many million degrees of freedom can be studied for the effects of flexibility and contact. The standard connections and coupling then allow these systems to be interconnected and loaded.
Features of ANSYS Motion 2020
- Very convenient and professional user interface for simulation
- Dynamic analysis of rigid multi-component objects
- Analyze the flexibility of types of objects in different shapes and forms
- Design and simulate gears, bearings, shafts, etc.
- Benefit from advanced and efficient tools and modeling capabilities
- Performs various analyzes in the automotive industry
- Display your models in 2D and 3D environments
- Characteristics of suspension and steering system of cars.
- Identify ride and handling characteristics and respond to the steering wheel.
- Complete vehicle analysis or individual subsystems.
- Analysis of the whine and rattling of electric car speed reducer.
- Analysis of the powertrain’s whine and rattling sound including the cyclic gear train.
- Analysis of vibration noise and steering system noise.
- Analysis of transmission errors for gear design.
- Tracking systems in all vehicles are tracked such as excavators and armored vehicles.
- Chain system in different machines.
- Types of pulley and belt systems.
- Material handling system.
- Engine timing belt.
- Gridless automation modeling of flexible components in a multiplayer system
System requirements of ANSYS Motion 2020
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel multi-core or higher, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 4GB or more recommended
ANSYS Motion 2020 Free Download
ANSYS Motion 2020 R2 x64
How to install ANSYS Motion 2020
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy folder “ANSYS Inc” from Folder Cr@ck to the path “C:\Program Files“
- Create Enviroments Variables:
- Right-click the This PC icon and select Properties> Advanced system settings
- Select Enviroment Variables> System Variables> New and fill in
- Variables Name = ANSYSLIC_DIR
- Variables value = C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\Shared Files\Licensing
- Video installation instructions detailed step by step