Table of Contents
ANSYS SCADE 2020
ANSYS SCADE 2020 is an integrated development environment for critical applications that require management, model-based design, simulation, validation, and authorization. Special features about ANSYS SCADE include the use of this program’s output in other tools and platforms.
SCADE generally does not design critical software such as controls, engine control systems, undercarriage systems, autopilots, fuel and energy management systems, cockpit monitors, autonomous train operations, and computer-based train control, automatic braking used, high-speed protection, nuclear power plant control, battery management system, automotive electronic steering system and many more applications in aerospace, railway, energy, automotive and industry.
In general, these resources will help users create larger, more complex designs easier and faster than ever before, increase productivity, drive development of high-quality products, and speed up time. launched. Users can now explore large design spaces and early answer critical design questions during product design without waiting days or weeks for transmission simulation results. system. Discovery seamlessly combines face-to-face human-driven interaction with inspirational algorithms to inspire new designs and embed diverse Physics Simulations to deliver fast product insights. and exactly.
Features of ANSYS SCADE 2020
- Integration with SCADE tools.
- SCADE Suite provides software data flow and the ability to design and emulate state machines in a fully integrated environment connected with configuration management, system emulation, and real-time testing tools.
- Integrating SCADE Architect and SCADE Suite gives you all the tools you need for the complete software design process, from architecture to detailed design of components.
- To ensure that the SCADE Suite model matches its requirements, you can perform static analysis, test the model against rules, evaluate security requirements and perform optimization analysis. timing and stacks.
- SCADE Suite’s simulation capabilities are based on actually generated code, providing you with a powerful, intuitive debugging environment that allows breakpoints to check for internal variables and output values.
- SCADE Suite KCG is the C and Ada code generator from Scade models. It has been certified as a development tool by countless industry certification bodies.
- SCADE Suite provides you with a complete environment for high integrity level embedded applications with qualified / certified code generators, target compiler verifiers, and joint development plans.
- System emulation with Ansys Twin Builder helps you build complete virtual system prototypes for your product by connecting hardware and software in one environment.
- The SCADE Automotive Package includes SCADE Architect, SCADE Suite and SCADE
- LifeCycle to provide AUTOSAR R4.2.2 support, fix and fixed point support, and generate qualifying codes.
- SCADE Suite easily integrates with system architecture design, HMI development, application lifecycle testing and management tools, providing a complete environment for all software development activities. dip.
- System emulation capabilities.
System requirements of ANSYS SCADE 2020
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
ANSYS SCADE 2020 Free Download
ANSYS Scade 2020 R2 Multilanguage x64
How to install ANSYS SCADE 2020
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy folder “ANSYS Inc” from Folder Cr@ck to the path “C:\Program Files“
- Create Enviroments Variables:
- Right-click the This PC icon and select Properties> Advanced system settings
- Select Enviroment Variables> System Variables> New and fill in
- Variables Name = ANSYSLIC_DIR
- Variables value = C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\Shared Files\Licensing
- Variables Name = ANSYSLMD_LICENSE_FILE
- Variables value = C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\Shared Files\Licensing\license_files\ansyslmd.lic