Table of Contents
Auto Tune 9
Auto Tune 9 is an enhanced and automatic version of Auto-Tune. It has been equipped with both automatic mode and graph mode. Auto mode for editing and elevation effects in real time and chart mode for detailed height and time correction. Auto Tune has been around for years adjusting pitches as well as tools to select the most incredible notorious music.
Antares – Auto-Tune Pro v9 VST 2019 has become more flexible and very easy to use. It has been equipped with a completely revamped user interface plus some very powerful new handling, editing and navigation features. There is a new Auto-Key plugin that adds automatic key detection.
It has also been equipped with Flex-Tune and Humanize for transparent and natural adjustments. It has also been equipped with low latency mode that allows you to work in real time without any latency. It has also been equipped with a time calibration function for non-destructive time correction and format correction. An impressive application that allows you to greatly enhance your music.
Features of Auto Tune 9
- An enhanced and automatic version of Auto-Tune. It has been equipped with both automatic mode and graph mode.
- More flexible and very easy to use.
- Equipped with a completely revamped user interface.
- There are some powerful new processing, editing and navigation features.
- There is a new Auto-Key plugin that adds automatic key detection.
- Amplitude selection options can be hidden or shown in the main window of the workspace.
- The maximum resolution of the interface in Bars + Beats mode has also been increased to 16 notes.
- The software also notifies users whenever an upgrade or plug-in is supported.
- Equipped with Flex-Tune and Humanize for transparent and natural adjustments.
- Classic mode is the return of the famous Auto Auto Tune Tune sound. As we add new features to Auto-Tune, the algorithm has evolved and its sound quality has undergone subtle changes, with each Auto-Tune version having a slightly different personality. .
- Over the years, the sound of Auto-Tune 5 has grown tremendously among professional audio engineers, musicians and producers. After many requests from the professional music-making community, we created Auto-Tune 5 sound that is easily accessible via
- Classic Mode in Auto-Tune Pro.
- Equipped with time calibration function to edit non-destructive time and format correction.
System requirements of Auto Tune 9
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 150 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 and above.
- Use with audio applications such as: Cubase, Fl Studio, Ableton, Pro Tools …
Auto Tune 9 Free Download
How to install Auto Tune 9
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software, press Next repeatedly
- That’s it because this is just a plugin so I will run on other software to support it, so I have a video test on windows 10 – 64bit with FL Studio 12