ARCHLine XP 2020
ARCHLine XP 2020 is professional design software for BIM (Building information models), to create architectural design, interior design and interior design projects.
Architex MEP tools help engineers easily model and visualize mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems in 3D, along with architectural models. Enter your MEP parts, fixtures, and accessories in IFC format, connecting your elements with pipes, pipes, etc.
Have total control over when and how your MEP elements are displayed for a clean and professional layout. Architex is great software for BIM or model building. Modeling is often done in 3D, but it is different from 3D design. The three-dimensional design gives us a glimpse of what will be designed, but the building model in addition to the 3D building design adds all the necessary information, including the exact thickness of the walls and objects. Used materials, cost, etc.
This provides us with accurate information at all stages of design, development and development that we can use to predict costs. The result is a beautifully displayed model, and with this model it is much easier to talk to your contractor about your idea. One of the benefits of using this software is automatic updating of documents and two-dimensional maps based on your changes. This means that whenever you change a 3D model of a building, new information and changes will automatically be updated in documents and information boards.
Features of ARCHLine XP 2020
- Determine your lamp type: ceiling, wall, table, pendant, point, etc.
- The lights are transformed into an iconic 2D symbol
- The switches and lights are linked together
- Finally, we bring in the necessary data, such as the required capacity of a room.
- You can add new layers of insulation to existing walls.
- The wall layer can be bound to the story level.
- By clicking on the Ribbon Bar / Wall Wall / Edit layout command
- You can create external or internal views of the model from four predefined directions or other directions that you specify.
- The scan is extended with the vertical section on the floor and the slope with the slope angle definition.
- Rendering with more realistic IES spotlights
- 3D letters are often used for decorative lighting.
- The size of the wall lamp can be scaled to the wall
- The new workflow is simple and easy.
Features of ARCHLine XP 2020
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel i7 or 8-core AMD processor
- RAM: 8 GB or more
- Hard disk: HDD or SSD – 2 GB free hard disk space is available on the installation drive and at least an additional 6 GB of free space on the system drive (this is C: in most cases)
- GPU: Video cards support DirectX 11 and 9.0c. Hint: NVIDIA or ATI graphics cards have at least 1 GB or more of dedicated memory. Intel integrated video cards are NOT recommended, except for Intel HD Graphics 2000 and above!
- Display: Minimum resolution 1920 × 1080 (support 4K).
ARCHLine XP 2020 Free Download
ARCHLine.XP 2020 v200310 x64