Arturia Pigments 2
Arturia Pigments 2 is a virtual analog audio software synthesizer that enhances audio content. This app gives you some of the best elelment ever in the software tool, allowing you to create pioneering, majestic and very unique sounds.
It allows you to express your creativity in ways never before seen in software tools. It has a twin audio engine, which allows you to combine scannable analogue virtual oscillators to create the perfect starting point for your fixture. You can also morph wavetables or import your own.
You can experiment with 3 envelopes, 3LFO as well as 3 function generators. You can assign a modulator to liven up your sound and breathe life into it. You can handle your fixture with exciting modern effects like wavefolder and multifilter or classic reverb studio.
Features of Arturia Pigments 2
- A virtual and virtual analog software aggregator is impressive as well as very powerful.
- Gives you some of the best elements ever found in software tools, allowing you to create pioneering, majestic and very unique sounds.
- Three are magic numbers and these fully customizable LFOs are ready to synchronize and adjust any aspect of the audio you can imagine.
- There is a twin audio engine, which allows you to combine scannable analogue virtual oscillators to create the perfect starting point for your fixings.
- It is also possible to transform wavetables or enter one of your own.
- Pigmentation allows you to create your own unique sound with an advanced skipping synthesizer. Choose from over 100 wavetables, choose any waveform or morph snapshots between them. You can even import your own to unlock infinite possibilities.
- This powerful synthesizer has twin morph filters. Choose from 9 filters taken from legendary analogue oscillators to modern edge-next bleed options like surgeons, formators and combs. Fine tune your audio with variable filter routing to control your audio.
- Pigmentation represents a truly modern approach to modulation. It allows you to practically adjust any parameter to whatever you choose, with no limit on the number of connections. Make graphical changes, with editing based on source or destination. Easily see, learn and understand how different elements behave and interact with clear images.
- Can handle your fixture with interesting modern effects like wavefolder and multifilter or classical reverb studio.
- If you want elements of your synth sound to have an interesting random or controlled random element, Pigments lets you adjust Turing, binary and patterns and keep random options to explore.
System requirements of Arturia Pigments 2
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 4 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 200 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Arturia Pigments 2 Free Download
Arturia Pigments v188.8.131.527