AutoCAD 2021 is full of new features built for the way you work and automate to increase your productivity in the process. AutoCAD subscriptions include specialized toolkits that give you access to seven industry-specific toolkits, such as Architecture and Electrical, that can automate tasks and save you hours, even Daily, valuable time.
With the advanced AutoCAD web and mobile applications that come with AutoCAD registration, users can access AutoCAD on almost any device to design and sketch with the most up-to-date files, on campus and on the go. . There is a lot of experience with AutoCAD 2021. The new Drawing History feature can be a game changing tool for your workflow, giving you insight into the development of your drawing. You can now use the popular DWG Compare feature for external references (Reefs) attached to your drawing. Graphics performance is further enhanced. And you can stay connected with your block content anytime, anywhere.
There is a whole new integration with Google Drive. Now people can open DWG files stored in Google Drive directly in the AutoCAD web application with their Autodesk IDs. AutoCAD subscribers can also edit and save those files back to Google Drive, allowing customers to work from anywhere. Of course, you can also view, edit and save DWG and Reefs files using the Autodesk cloud and AutoCAD mobile apps. Our subscribers will really appreciate what our development team has been working on to modernize AutoCAD based on their feedback, said Marcus O’Brien, AutoCAD Product Management Director . This new release offers improvements and features that will make an immediate difference in efficiency and productivity.
Features AutoCAD 2021
- New user-friendly interface
- Design all types of maps and shapes in 2D and 3D
- Create views and diagrams of maps and designs and display them in 360 degrees
- Has all the necessary tools for drawing complex maps and shapes.
- Sketch and edit 2D and 3D geometric models with solid objects, surfaces, and mesh objects
- Annotate drawings with text, size, leader and table
- Customize with additional applications and APIs
- Automate floor plans, cross sections and elevations
- Draw pipes, pipes and fast circuits with parts libraries
- Automatically create notes, layers, schedules, lists and tables
- Use code-based workflows to correctly enforce industry standards
- View, edit, annotate and create drawings on the go and in school from mobile devices.
- No installation is required, just log in to view, edit, annotate and create drawings quickly in your local web browser.
System requirements of AutoCAD 2021
- Supported operating systems: 2.5X2.9 GHz processor Recommendation: 3+ GHz processor
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB Recommended: 16 GB
- Hard disk space: 6.0 GB of free disk space to install
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
AutoCAD 2021 Free Download
Autodesk AutoCAD 2021.1 x64
AutoCAD 2021 Product Key
- Serial: 666-69696969, 667-98989898, 400-45454545
- Code: 001M1
- X-force 2021
How to install AutoCAD 2021
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run the Setup file in the extracted section
- Just instal and wait for it to run
- After running, we turn off the network first and then press Lauch(Open Software)
- Select Enter Serial Number
- Select Active > enter Serial Number > Next > Request an activation code using an offline method > Next > Back >> Back
- Unzip Crack File and Run As Administrator
- Copy Request Code to X-force
- Press Generate
- Press Patch
- Copy Activation Key and paste it into the software
- Click Next and it will show up successfully message
- Re-open the internet and access software normal. Good luck