Autodesk InfraWorks 2022
Autodesk InfraWorks 2022 is an engineering and geospatial BIM platform that enables parametric modeling-based civil infrastructure planning and design in a real-world context. With InfraWorks, users can easily evaluate and communicate design intent in the context around the project; data can be aggregated from a variety of sources and design decisions are made earlier in the project lifecycle, then the design model can be downgraded toAutoCAD Civil 3D for design documentation and build details with minimal loss of critical information – improving decision making, project stakeholders buying – and saving both time and money.
InfraWorks software supports connected BIM (Building Information Modeling) processes, allowing designers and civil engineers to plan and design infrastructure projects in the context of the world. real world. With InfraWorks, designers and engineers can create preliminary designs within the context of the project environment, quickly evaluate alternative designs, and create compelling visualizations.
Using this program, engineers can build three-dimensional models of roads, highways, commuter routes, offshore canals, suburban train infrastructure and, ultimately, investment Outputs of these models can be used to study their details further. Other specialized CAD software has been ported, for example AutoCAD software can be used to work on the details of the two-dimensional map of this infrastructure, or you can use 3ds software Powerful Max for building animated simulations. In this software, the model is designed to open the Model Builder tool first and design the environment using vector and raster data as well as data extracted from other similar resources.
Features of Autodesk InfraWorks 2022
- Choose between element-based or PI-based layouts for more flexibility in how you design your lines.
- Use photos to assist you when modeling features based on point cloud data.
- Access custom bridge parts specifics from within the InfraWorks model.
- Use Vizards to simplify most important operations
- Expiry cost calculation
- Completing the facilities to make the bridge model
- Ability to take notes in different parts of the project
- Supports more than 4,000,000 different coordinate systems around the world
- Calculate the amount of underground infrastructure by depth.
- Make better decisions throughout your project with tools for viewing distances, flood simulations, dynamic site analysis, and more.
- Create roads, bridges, sewers and more. Use tools that are fast, intuitive, and incorporate engineering principles.
System requirements of Autodesk InfraWorks 2022
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only) (version 1909 or higher)
- CPU: 2.5–2.9 GHz or higher
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard drive: 10GB
- Screen: 1920 x 1080 with True Color or larger
- Graphics Card: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB / s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compatible
- .NET Framework version 4.8 or higher
Autodesk InfraWorks 2022 Free Download
Autodesk InfraWorks 2022 (x64) Multilanguage
How to install Autodesk InfraWorks 2022
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run the Setup file to install software – Do Not Start it yet
- Run Autodesk License Patcher Ultimate.exe with Run As Administrator
- Open the software and select “Use a network license“
- Select “Single license server“> fill in 127.0.0.1
- Go to the software and use it