Autodesk ReCap Pro 2022
Autodesk ReCap Pro 2022 is a powerful application for scanning and image processing and provides a reliable set of 3D modeling tools.
Autodesk ReCap Pro Edition offers a full range of advanced features such as registration for automatic scanning and photo compositing into 3D models, advanced measurement and editing tools, mesh scan data services, and flight capabilities. UAV photos / drones and collaboration tools.
It provides a modern and professional user interface that allows users to handle content with ease. It also supports additional processing features. The application can easily include various venues such as sports, entertainment and other fields.
It also works in collaboration with other Autodesk products and provides support for automatic GPS tagging in the EXIF meta. Automatic photo grid and grid change accordingly. In short, it is a reliable application for 3D content processing and content modeling from images.
Features of Autodesk ReCap Pro 2022
- Added support for transferring projects from ReCap Pro to mobile phones.
- Fixed a launch issue associated with loading outdated input components.
- Fixed an issue related to deleting deleted points on Save As… for projects with user-specified coordinate system containing large translation.
- Improved stability of the application in registration.
- Added subscription status report to help make decisions when downloading partially subscribed projects.
- Replaced “automatic subscription” with “subscription continue” as the primary option when loading partially subscribed projects.
- Fixed an issue related to skipping data from specified columns in ASCII import.
- Fixed issue related to importing PTX & PTG files exported from third-party tools.
- Improved handling of LAS & LAZ files in locals who do not speak English.
- Removed PCG import and export support.
- Fixed an issue where scans removed from the project navigator were still part of the project when they returned to the registry.
- Fixed issue related to default view incorrectly set for new projects.
- Moved in-app feedback from 3D View to the app title bar.
- In-app feedback is updated to bring the user to the product idea station.
- Updated Faro SDK for importing FLS and LSPROJ files.
- Improved text and widget layout for languages other than English.
- Updated public link toggle button in share dialog.
- Fixed intermittent issue on single user-licensed installations where ReCap was unable to communicate with Autodesk servers due to poor or missing internet connection.
System requirements of Autodesk ReCap Pro 2022
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only) (version 1909 or higher)
- CPU: 2.5–2.9 GHz or higher
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard drive: 10GB
- Screen: 1920 x 1080 with True Color or larger
- Graphics Card: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB / s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compatible
- .NET Framework version 4.8 or higher
Autodesk ReCap Pro 2022 Free Download
Autodesk ReCap Pro 2022 (x64)
How to install Autodesk ReCap Pro 2022
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run the Setup file to install software – Do Not Start it yet
- Install Autodesk network license manager (nlm188.8.131.52)
- Copy the adskflex.exe file to the path “C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager”
- Stop Autodesk Desktop Licensing Service (using services.msc)
- Copy “AdskLicensingService.exe” to the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\184.108.40.20654\AdskLicensingService\
- Copy the file “AdskLicensingAgent.exe” and “adlmint.dll” to the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\220.127.116.1154\AdskLicensingAgent\ (iggtech.com)
- Start Autodesk Desktop Licensing Service (using services.msc)
- Config the file “lic.dat” to fix HOSTNAME and MAC according to the software “LMTOOLS Utility> System Settings“
- Copy the file “lic.dat” to “C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager” (iggtech.com)
- Create a license file reading for Autodesk
- Run LMTOOLS Utility (or in the path C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager/lmtools.exe)
- On the tab ‘config services‘
- Add “Autodesk ‘to the service name section
- Select the file C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager\lmgrd.exe
- Select the file C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager\lic.dat
- Debug log is fine as well
- Tick on ‘start server at power up‘ and ‘use services‘
- Click Save
- In Tab ‘service/license file‘
- Select Configuration using Services
- Tick on “LMTOOLS ignores license file …..“
- In Tab ‘start/stop/read‘
- Click Start Server
- Click Rereadlicense File (note that this is to read the License file again, every time more software is updated, the lic.dat file will have more lines and you must update the lic.dat and then click here)
- The lic.dat file will update the full license of the software listed above
- Tab ‘server status‘
- Click ‘perform status enquiry‘
- Check the version that says “adskflex: UP v11.18.0” is ok
- And the numbers like this will be short for license “87561RVT_2022” where RVT is Revit License
- All OK (iggtech.com)
- Open the software and select “Use a network license“
- Select “Single license server“> fill in 127.0.0.1
- Go to the software and use it
- All Autodesk 2022 software do the same, just install it for the first time and install the license in the lic.dat file for the next time.