Autodesk Revit 2017
Autodesk Revit 2017 is a great application that can be used to create 2D as well as 3D models of buildings. Building any building is not a piece of cake because it involves countless plans and designs so you can get the best results. To design these buildings, you need the best design and option application for you, Autodesk Revit, as it will make your job very easy.
It has a bunch of features neatly organized in a simple interface. It has tools that allow you to create and modify basic elements like roofs, ceilings, floors and windows, etc. You can also add stairs, ramps and railings. HVAC technology (heating. Ventilation and air conditioning) has also been included in this software. You can also work on pipe and plumbing areas along with electric fields.
Autodesk Revit provides technical and processing support for people studying or working in the industry. build and build before project data. Developed by a well known software vendor It can help users apply it well so they can draw by creating three-dimensional model designs. Autodesk releases the latest version of Autodesk Revit with new enhancements and powerful features. It takes your architectural design to a new level. This construction information modeling software allows you to design and record 3D architecture faster.
Features of Autodesk Revit 2017
- Used to create 2D as well as 3D models of buildings.
- Has a simple and neat interface.
- All features are neatly organized.
- There are tools to modify basic elements like roofs and floors, etc.
- Can add stairs, ramps and railings.
- Including HVAC technology.
- Depth Cueing: Appears in the Architectural and Coordination Views view, which helps users to better observe, the feature that helps create gradients to display the distance and proximity of the object compared to the view section.
- Point Cloud: Revit 2017 allows users to hide unnecessary Point Cloud points, to help model better.
- Rendering: Users do not need to install V-Ray and can still render beautifully thanks to Autodesk RayTracer for Revit.
- Enegy Analysis: Helps optimize analysis based on location information, in addition, users have many advanced options for energy analysis (Advanced Enegy Setting dialog box)
- GbXML Export: The tool to export to gbXML file helps to calibrate the data for energy analysis.
- Host Railing: Users can pre-select the plane (Ref.plane) when drawing railings, which makes construction easier.
- FomIt 360 Converter: Help users easily convert Family in Revit to FomIt 360 software (helps to build blocks effectively).
- In-Place Element: Revit provides another type of object (Category), Stair, for object management and statistics.
System requirements of Autodesk Revit 2017
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): Requires 2 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 10 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Autodesk Revit 2017 Free Download
Autodesk Revit 2017 Serial Key
- Serial: 666-69696969, 667-98989898, 400-45454545
- Code: 208I1
- X-force 2017
How to install Autodesk Revit 2017
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run the Setup file in the extracted section
- Just instal and wait for it to run
- After running, we turn off the network first and then press Lauch(Open Software)
- Select Enter Serial Number
- Select Active > enter Serial Number > Next > Request an activation code using an offline method > Next > Back >> Back
- Unzip Crack File and Run As Administrator
- Copy Request Code paste it into [email protected] File >> Patch > press Generate >> Copy Activation Key and paste it into the software
- Click Next and it will show up successfully message
- Re-open the internet and access software normal. Good luck
- Finished, watching Windows 10 – 64bit video test