Autodesk Revit 2021
Autodesk Revit 2021 includes features for architectural design, MEP and structural and construction techniques. Revit supports a multidisciplinary collaborative design process.
Autodesk Revit Architecture software provides easy-to-use conceptual design tools that support your creative flow. Sketch freely, create free-form models more easily, and manipulate forms interactively. You can define forms and geometry as real building components for a smooth transition to design and documentation development. As you design, Autodesk Revit Architecture will automatically build a parameter framework around your forms, providing greater levels of control, accuracy, and flexibility. Taking your design from the conceptual model all the way to all building materials in an environment.
The impressive range of features and tools included in this powerful software solution is complemented by a well-thought-out interface where everything is neatly organized. Therefore, the area reserved for architecture provides all the commands needed to create and modify basic elements such as walls, doors, windows, roofs, ceilings or floors. In the same section, you can also find parapets, ramps and stairs.
The tools you’ll find in Autodesk Revit’s structural menu give you the ability to experiment with beams, walls, foundation types and reinforcement. The position of the various holes can also be highlighted on the design.
Features of Autodesk Revit 2021
- Streamline your modeling workflows by working directly in perspective view.
- When you enter or associate certain items into a model, you can apply tags to these items.
- Use the Split Element tool on structural columns and frame components
- To ensure that the structural connections from this application comply with the latest standards
- Resize manufactured parts connected by the Properties panel or the Edit Part dialog box.
- When using certain autocomplete tools, you can specify the fabricated parts to be excluded.
- Easily change services on MEP fabrication parts in the model using the Properties sheet.
- Change the size (diameter) of the hanger support bar while maintaining accurate cost data.
- Add or remove a shock absorber or change the damping type on fabrication parts that support the built-in dampers.
- Use the Split Element tool and the Split with Gap tool on any fabrication.
System requirements of Autodesk Revit 2021
- Operating system:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 with KB4019990 Update (64-bit only)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355 (64 bit only)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit only) (version 1909 or higher)
- CPU: 2.5–2.9 GHz or higher
- RAM: 8 GB
- Screen: 1920 x 1080 with True Color or larger
- Graphics Card: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB / s Bandwidth and compatible with DirectX 11
- The .NET Framework Version 4.7 or later
Autodesk Revit 2021 Free Download
Autodesk Revit 2021 (x64)
Autodesk Revit 2021 Product Key
- Serial: 666-69696969, 667-98989898, 400-45454545
- Code: 829M1
- X-force 2021
How to install Autodesk Revit 2021
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run the Setup file in the extracted section
- Just instal and wait for it to run
- After running, we turn off the network first and then press Lauch(Open Software)
- Select Enter Serial Number
- Select Active > enter Serial Number > Next > Request an activation code using an offline method > Next > Back >> Back
- Unzip Crack File and Run As Administrator
- Copy Request Code paste it into [email protected] File>> Patch> press Generate >> Copy Activation Key and paste it into the software
- Click Next and it will show up successfully message
- Re-open the internet and access software normal. Good luck