Autodesk Revit LT 2021
Autodesk Revit LT 2021 provides intuitive 3D Construction Information Modeling (BIM) software, based on Autodesk Revit platform. Create designs and documents of higher quality working in an environment based on coordinated 3D models. Share designs with stakeholders with other Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD platform software and create renderings in the cloud with Autodesk 360, for Autodesk Subscription customers. Autodesk Revit LT is for construction professionals who want to gain the benefits of BIM but do not require multiple user collaboration, desktop-based rendering, or the structural or energy analysis tools that Autodesk software Revit provided.
To create 2D floor plans in Revit LT, you create sheets and add a floor view. And while designing your 2D floor plans, Revit LT is simultaneously creating a corresponding 3D model. It is the fastest and most convenient way to participate in the BIM 3D workflow. You can continue making 3D design changes throughout the project cycle knowing that your 2D documents are updating accordingly.
Key features not supported in Revit LT (compared to the full version of Revit): working – teamwork in the project, Revit server (no Collaboration, Copy / monitor, Split coordinates) , MEP and structural modeling tools, conceptual volumes and on-site families, create analysis, render, View filters, adaptive components in Family Editor, add support.
Features of Autodesk Revit LT 2021
- Improve reinforcement copying and logical movement: Obtain more predictable behavior when copying and moving reinforcement oriented shape, for greater accuracy and fidelity of design intent.
- Advanced multi-reinforcement footnotes: Use multi-reinforcement footnotes for flat parallel free-form steel reinforcement sets and concrete surfaces.
- Steel connection to the generator: Use the Generator to speed up the insertion of multiple steel connections based on user-defined rules.
- Electric control panel through connection lugs: Modeling the connection of panels through lugs through feeds, more accurate documentation of system design.
- Improved homerun wiring: With more control than arrowheads and ticks, make electricity documentation easier to understand and use.
- Expanding Revit for manufacturing exports: Create CSV output that will be used in spreadsheets or other data environments directly from Revit.
- The ability to transfer steel connectors will save you time when you need to insert the same connection into multiple locations on a large project.
- Some important new features in Revit help you connect data and people to allow project collaboration and distribution more smoothly.
System requirements of Autodesk Revit LT 2021
- Operating system:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 with KB4019990 Update (64-bit only)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355 (64 bit only)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit only) (version 1909 or higher)
- CPU: 2.5–2.9 GHz or higher
- RAM: 8 GB
- Screen: 1920 x 1080 with True Color or larger
- Graphics Card: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB / s Bandwidth and compatible with DirectX 11
- The .NET Framework Version 4.7 or later
Autodesk Revit LT 2021 Free Download
Autodesk Revit LT 2021 (x64)
Autodesk Revit LT 2021 Product Key
- Serial: 666-69696969, 667-98989898, 400-45454545
- Code: 828M1
- X-force 2021
How to install Autodesk Revit LT 2021
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run the Setup file in the extracted section
- Untich 3 Point (Autodesk Destop App | Atuodesk Single Sign – ON | Autodesk Genuine Service)
- Just instal and wait for it to run
- After running, we turn off the network first and then press Lauch(Open Software)
- Select Enter Serial Number
- Select Active > enter Serial Number > Next > Request an activation code using an offline method > Next > Back >> Back
- Unzip Crack File and Run As Administrator
- Copy Request Code to X-force
- Press Generate
- Press Patch
- Copy Activation Key and paste it into the software
- Click Next and it will show up successfully message
- Re-open the internet and access software normal. Good luck