Autodesk Vault 2022
Autodesk Vault Pro Server / Client 2022 is an imposing application that can be used to manage data in CAD programs. It allows users to integrate different engineering software through which users can easily track the progress and organize various project tasks. This app is useful for teamwork as team members can use the design for modifications and adjustments.
Autodesk Vault Pro Server / Client 2022 is a great approach for managing team members working on specific projects because team handlers can see the team’s progress at any time. It allows users to save and search CAD and non-CAD files, be it information in word documents, spreadsheets and another file. Furthermore, it functions like an SQL database, in that all the information collected about a project stored in the central database can be accessed easily. This application can complete the efficient management of files and deal with instant search option.
Features of Autodesk Vault 2022
- Direct CAD integration VAULT BASIC, VAULT WORKGROUP, VAULT PROFESSIONAL
- Manage CAD data in a familiar interface. Autodesk design tools integrate with Vault PDM.
- Data reuse and design automation
- Save time by easily duplicating design and reusing, replacing, or copying components.
- Use Vault PDM to improve design collaboration without overwriting files
- Design at the same time
- Multiple team members can design simultaneously from one central location. Secure simultaneous access to data.
- Search data quickly
- Find what you need when you need it with advanced smart search, saved searches and shortcuts.
- Easy to manage and configure
- Vault products are easy to deploy and configure. Get the benefits of effective product data management instantly.
- Scalability for multiple pages
- Connect global workgroups with cost-effective, scalable product data management software.
System requirements of Autodesk Vault 2022
- Server operating system
- Windows Server 2016 Standard, Datacenter
- Windows Server 2019 Standard, Datacenter
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional, Enterprise (Vault Basic only)
- Database server
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Express, Standard, Enterprise (CU15 for 2016 SP2)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Express, Standard, Enterprise (CU22)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Express, Standard, Enterprise (CU8)
- CPU: Intel® i7 or AMD® equivalent processor, 2 GHz or higher (Min)
- RAM: 8 GB (Minimum)
- Size: 100 GB disk space (Min)
Autodesk Vault 2022 Free Download
Autodesk Vault Professional Server 2022 x64
Autodesk Vault Pro Client 2022 x64
How to install Autodesk Vault 2022
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run the Setup file to install software – Do Not Start it yet
- Install Autodesk network license manager (nlm18.104.22.168)
- Copy the adskflex.exe file to the path “C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager”
- Stop Autodesk Desktop Licensing Service (using services.msc)
- Copy “AdskLicensingService.exe” to the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\22.214.171.12454\AdskLicensingService\
- Copy the file “AdskLicensingAgent.exe” and “adlmint.dll” to the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\126.96.36.19954\AdskLicensingAgent\ (iggtech.com)
- Start Autodesk Desktop Licensing Service (using services.msc)
- Config the file “lic.dat” to fix HOSTNAME and MAC according to the software “LMTOOLS Utility> System Settings“
- Copy the file “lic.dat” to “C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager” (iggtech.com)
- Create a license file reading for Autodesk
- Run LMTOOLS Utility (or in the path C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager/lmtools.exe)
- On the tab ‘config services‘
- Add “Autodesk ‘to the service name section
- Select the file C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager\lmgrd.exe
- Select the file C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager\lic.dat
- Debug log is fine as well
- Tick on ‘start server at power up‘ and ‘use services‘
- Click Save
- In Tab ‘service/license file‘
- Select Configuration using Services
- Tick on “LMTOOLS ignores license file …..“
- In Tab ‘start/stop/read‘
- Click Start Server
- Click Rereadlicense File (note that this is to read the License file again, every time more software is updated, the lic.dat file will have more lines and you must update the lic.dat and then click here)
- The lic.dat file will update the full license of the software listed above
- Tab ‘server status‘
- Click ‘perform status enquiry‘
- Check the version that says “adskflex: UP v11.18.0” is ok
- And the numbers like this will be short for license “87561RVT_2022” where RVT is Revit License
- All OK (iggtech.com)
- Open the software and select “Use a network license“
- Select “Single license server“> fill in 127.0.0.1
- Go to the software and use it
- All Autodesk 2022 software do the same, just install it for the first time and install the license in the lic.dat file for the next time.