Automation Studio 7
Automation Studio 7 is a unique design and simulation software that covers all project/machinery technologies including fluid power, electrical, control, HMI and communications throughout the entire product life cycle. . It makes it easy to combine these disparate technologies to design, document, and simulate complete systems.
Automation Studio provides a user-friendly platform with access to built-in component libraries to help accelerate your design process. With built-in simulation capabilities, we make it easy for you to quickly animate, analyze, and validate your system’s performance. All technologies can be linked together to create and simulate an entire machine.
Automation Studio offers a unique combination of user-friendly system design features, advanced engineering capabilities, dynamic and realistic simulations, comprehensive animation features, and flexible documentation functionality. operate in a common environment.
It brings a new dimension to allowing manufacturers, OEMs and end users to optimize system deployment, deployment, and maintenance.
Features of Automation Studio 7
- A comprehensive set of libraries with ISO-compliant components that can be used to design and simulate a wide range of projects involving hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and control technology.
- All technologies can be linked together to create a complete system with correct operation during simulation.
- All components are pre-configured by default, allowing designs to be ready for faster simulation. The user can adjust the component parameters and achieve the desired effect during simulation. Create and configure valves, cylinders, engines, and more, to get components that match your real machine performance.
- Virtual measuring devices can be placed directly on components for accurate real-time measurement of a wide range of parameters that can also be recorded and viewed in the plotter.
- Calculation tables are provided for hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical components, including calculation tools provided with applicable equations and parameter definitions.
- Your Automation Studio™ diagrams may be linked to third-party software and hardware. For example, link your schema to the Unity 3D environment to add realism to your Virtual Twin.
- Get unlimited access to preconfigured and ready to simulate hydraulic and pneumatic components from renowned manufacturers, for faster design with accurate simulation and complete documentation.
- Share your diagrams across your organization and customers with Automation Studio™ – Viewer. This free application allows to open projects originally created with Automation Studio™ Professional or Educational, in read-only mode.
- It can show schematics for any technology with tooltips, references and markup links of components. View and print plots and plots from the original project, as well as various reports.
System requirements of Automation Studio 7
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: Core i5-750 / Core i3-530 / AMD Phenom II X4-810.
- RAM: 8GB.
- Graphics card: AMD R7 240 GB / Nvidia GT 730 2GB / Intel HD 530 or higher
- Capacity: 5GB.
Automation Studio 7 Free Download
Automation Studio Professional Edition P7.0 SR0 v184.108.40.20638 x86
How to install Automation Studio 7
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the [email protected] file to the location where the “CC:\Program Files (x86)\Famic Technologies\Automation Studio P7.0” software has been installed
- See the video for detailed installation instructions