Table of Contents
AutoUV for Blender is a powerful add-on designed to simplify the UV unwrapping process, a crucial step in 3D modeling. This tool automates and optimizes the process of unwrapping 3D models, saving significant time and effort for artists and designers. With AutoUV, users can achieve efficient UV unwrapping results without the need for manual intervention, making it a valuable asset for streamlining the texturing workflow within Blender.
It offers a range of features aimed at enhancing the UV mapping experience, including automatic seam generation, packing optimization, and the ability to adapt to various object shapes. Overall, AutoUV for Blender represents a valuable tool for 3D artists seeking to expedite the UV unwrapping process while maintaining high-quality results.
Features of AutoUV
- Automatic UV Generation: AutoUV automates the generation of UV maps for 3D models, eliminating the need for manual unwrapping and saving significant time and effort.
- Packing Optimization: The add-on includes packing optimization algorithms that efficiently arrange UV islands within the UV space, maximizing texture resolution and minimizing wasted space.
- Adaptability to Object Shapes: AutoUV is designed to adapt to various object shapes, ensuring that the generated UV maps accurately reflect the topology of the 3D model.
- User-Friendly Interface: The add-on offers a user-friendly interface, making it accessible to artists and designers of varying skill levels and streamlining the UV unwrapping experience.
- Time-Saving Efficiency: By automating the UV unwrapping process, AutoUV significantly reduces the time and effort required to prepare 3D models for texturing, allowing artists to focus more on the creative aspects of their work.
AutoUV System requirements
- 64-bit dual-core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support
- 4 GB RAM
- 1280 × 768 screen
- Mouse, touchpad or pen + tablet
- Graphics card with 1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.3
- Blender version 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 4.0
AutoUV Free Download
Autouv 1.0.1 (Blender)
How to install AutoUV
- Install Blender First
- Open the software, click Edit (EDIT) → Preference → Plug-in (Aadd-ONS) → Install
- Restart Blender, you can see the installed plug -in in the file → user settings → plug -in