AVS Audio Editor
AVS Audio Editor is a powerful application for processing audio files and editing every detail of the sound.
A comprehensive audio editing application, AVS Audio Editor is a reliable application to edit audio and perform various complex tasks in a unique way. It is a simple and straightforward application with many tools to provide more control over the sound. It provides a built-in audio grabber that can take audio from CDs or DVDs as well as support for recording audio. Preview waveforms and apply different effects to the sound. There are many customizations and settings that will help create great sound. Drag and drop support allows users to perform all operations with ease.
It provides many effects and enhancements that make the sound more attractive, this powerful application supports all audio formats and gives maximum performance. Batch editing support allows users to edit multiple media files at the same time. Being a lightweight application, it never slows down the computer and provides precise audio editing with ease. This powerful application helps in precise audio editing and produces high-quality results. Export audio in various available formats with custom settings.
Features of AVS Audio Editor
- An impressive audio processing application that allows you to edit, record, mix audio tracks and apply various effects and filters to them.
- Over 20 built-in effects and filters including delay, spade, chorus, reverb, and more. Full support for VST effects and DirectX filters.
- Allows you to extract audio from video files and save files to all major audio formats.
- Ability to record audio data from various inputs such as microphones, vinyl records and other input lines on the sound card.
- Supports many popular input formats, such as MP3, WAV, PCM, WMA, OGG, FLAC, AMR, AAC, SHN, APE, QCP, MPA, VOC, MIDI, RA.
- Provides a very user-friendly and professional interface where audio files can be loaded with the help of a file browser or by drag and drop feature.
- Batch editing support to apply certain settings to several files in one go.
- A multifunctional audio editor that allows you to easily trim, trim, join and split tracks and change voice parameters.
- Use specially designed filters to get rid of annoying sounds like “vuvuzelas”, football fan roars, hissing, and more.
- There is a Timeline tool available with which you will create your music mixes with precision and accuracy during editing.
- Displays a detailed list where you can view the name, duration and status of each file.
- Allows you to apply a variety of smart effects such as fade in and out, gain, remove noise, equalizer, change tempo, remove silence, chorus, flange, reverb, vibrate and create signal.
- Allows you to switch between waveform, spectral, and envelope views.
- Allows you to create beautiful output sounds and ringtones for your iPhone or iPad and more.
- Allows you to edit tag information, split files by marker, adjust balance and gain, use text-to-speech engine, refresh DX effect, change time scale format .
System requirements of AVS Audio Editor
- Supported operating systems: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
AVS Audio Editor Free Download
AVS Audio Editor 10.2.1.562
How to install AVS Audio Editor
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the file Patch.exe> Scan> and press Patch