AVS Video Editor 9
AVS Video Editor 9 is a very handy and comprehensive application that allows you to improve videos by using transitions as well as effects. You can also organize your media library and record your voice. This app has been equipped with a very user-friendly interface and it has intuitive options for those interested in learning how to make adjustments in your movie.
AVS Video Editor 2020 supports many video file formats including MP4, VOB, AVI, MKV and DVD, etc. You have the option of adding different effects to improve film images such as blurring, sharpening, twisting, mirroring and mosaic etc. You can also add animated text depending on the subject such as Comic Bubbles. and Christmas. You can import audio files to use as background music, or you can record your voice using a microphone
Completed projects can be exported to formats compatible with the most popular devices, including PS3, XBOX, iPhone, iPad, Amazon Kindle, Creative ZEN, Microsoft Zune as well as social networking sites like YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox, TwitVID, Dailymotion and Flickr. AVS Video Editor has a rich database of predefined profiles, which will surely facilitate the selection of the right settings for the final format.
AVS Video Editor supports all important video formats. Edit and save video files in AVI, VOB, MP4, DVD, WMV, 3GP, MOV, MKV, using popular codecs H.264, MPEG-4, H.263, etc. Video processing with different frame sizes: HD, Full HD, 2K Quad HD, 4K Ultra HD and DCI 4K.
Features of AVS Video Editor 9
- Cut, cut, split, merge, rotate and mix videos
- Edit AVI HD, WMV HD, TOD, AVCHD, MOD, MTS / M2TS, etc.
- Transfer videos from DV / HDV camera, webcam or VHS camera
- Record multimedia files from your PC screen
- Record memorable events and turn them into great slideshows
- Open and edit your Blu-ray videos
- Add audio, video and images to your videos
- Equipped with a very user-friendly interface and it has intuitive options for those interested in learning how to make adjustments in your movie.
- It is also possible to add animated text depending on topics such as Comic Bubbles and Christmas.
- You can import audio files to use as background music, or you can record your voice using a microphone.
System requirements of AVS Video Editor 9
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: AMD / Intel Core 2 Duo compatible at 3 GHz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 500 MB or more
AVS Video Editor 9 Free Download
AVS Video Editor 188.8.131.529
How to install AVS Video Editor 9
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the file Patch.exe> Scan> and press Patch
- Watch the video for detailed installation instructions step by step