Barcode Label Studio
Barcode Label Studio is software for creating and printing 1D and 2D barcode labels with optional header and footer text, serial barcodes can be generated from data lists, users can import data from Excel file, Csv file, Txt file or batch generate sequential data with the software. Barcode images can be exported to a high DPI image file if you want to print barcode labels on packages.
This application allows you to identify customers, as well as associate product credit sales with individual customers. The program allows you to easily create and print barcode labels for your products. Working with this amazing tool is very simple, just identify the product, insert the barcode, name and price of the product.
To get started and learn quickly, the app includes sample code for easy instruction and work through. It is a lightweight application that does not disturb or interrupt the user’s background processes, making the process smooth and seamless. After creating the whole, users can save the Barcode in different formats like BMP, EPS, GIF, PCX, Text and SVG. It has a convenient installation with a modern user interface that includes clear navigation.
Features of Barcode Label Studio
- Generate 1D barcodes including EAN 13, Code 128, Codabar, Code 11 (USD-8), Code 39 (USD-3), Code 39 Extension, Code 93, Code 93 Extension, EAN 8, GS1-128 – EAN-128 (UCC), GS1 – DataBar, Industrial 2/5, Smart Mail Wrapping, Interleaving 2/5, Matrix 2/5, MSI – Plessey, PostNet, UPC Shipping Container Notation (ITF-14 ), UPC Supplement 2, UPC Supplement 5, UPC-A, UPC-E0, UPC-E1, Smart Mail.
- Generate 2D barcodes including PDF417, QR Code, ECC200 – Data Matrix, GS1 Data Matrix.
- Add option 2 header text and 2 footer text to barcode.
- Export barcode image with transparent background.
- Copy the barcode image to the clipboard.
- Set the DPI of the exported barcode image.
- Export barcode labels to image files, the output image format supports PNG, BMP, JPG, EMF, TIFF, WMF.
- Export barcode labels to PDF files.
- Import data from Excel file, Text file or Csv file.
- Batch generate sequential data.
- Preset templates help print barcodes on Avery label paper.
- Hex data supported for 2D barcodes includes PDF417, QR Code, ECC200 – Data Matrix, GS1 Data Matrix.
System requirements of Barcode Label Studio
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Barcode Label Studio Free Download
Softrm Barcode Label Studio 2.0.0