Table of Contents
Boris FX Optics
Boris FX Optics is the perfect digital toolbox for photos created by professional feature film VFX artists, Optics is designed to emulate camera optics, specialized lenses, film and grain, lens flare, optical lab process, color correction as well as natural light and photographic effects.
Take your imaging to the next level, try Optical. Optical offers everything you need to creatively enhance and enhance your photos using an incredible number of filters and presets. Colorize your images using movie-style controls, or go from reality to sci-fi with amazing lighting effects.
Apply and choose from 160 filters and thousands of presets. It offers everything you need to creatively enhance and enhance photos using an incredible number of filters and presets.
Colorize your images using movie-style controls, or go from reality to sci-fi with amazing lighting effects. This is the perfect digital toolbox for photos.
All filters can be limited to a portion of the image using complex but simple masking controls. A layering system for applying multiple filters, a built-in paint system for retouching, and a standalone batch processing system round out Optics’ powerful toolset.
Features of Boris FX Optics
- Isolate effects with masking tools
- Sophisticated yet easy-to-use masking tools
- Gesture stroke based mask
- Gradient, Spot, Path, Snap, EZ Mask, Selection and Paint mask types
- Combine multiple masks using blend modes
- There are over 1700 particle presets to enhance your photo editing including: Smoke, Fire, Water, Sparkle, Explosion, Dust, Sci-Fi and more.
- Unlimited creativity. For full control, launch the Particle Illusion interface to design custom emitters or to access advanced features like Force, Deflector, and Fluid Dynamics
- Top tools from Boris FX Suite are included in Optics to help create professional looking images. Includes Lens Flares, Light Rays, Ultra Zap (lightning bolt), UltraGlow, Light Leaks and more from the popular Boris FX Sapphire and Continuum’s Beauty Studio collection.
System requirements of Boris FX Optics
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10/11
- Processor: Multi-core Intel series or higher, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 4GB or more recommended
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 460 or better or AMD Radeon 57xx Series or better
Boris FX Optics Free Download
Boris FX Optics 2024.0.0.60 Win x64
Boris FX Optics 2022.0.0.115
Boris FX Collection
How to install Boris FX Optics
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy Sapphire.ofx to the path “C:\Program Files\BorisFX\Optics 2024\resources\plugins\Sapphire\lib64“
- Copy Optics.exe to the path “C:\Program Files\BorisFX\Optics 2024“
- Copy folder Genarts to the place where the software has just been installed, path “C:\ProgramData“