Table of Contents
Calibre is an impressive open source e-book library management application, designed for today’s digital world, allowing you to manipulate digital books in a variety of ways. With this application, you can read eBooks easily on PC as well as convert them from one format to another.
Calibre is a flexible software that allows you to easily sync your eBook to any supported mobile reader as it uses a built-in modular driver type that helps reduce support for Various electronic Reading devices.
From e-library management, you can easily convert and organize ebooks in a very simple way. It can import and export various eBook formats including e-Pub, Mobi, AZW, XML and DOC, etc. This application is distributed as source and binary storage for all major Linux operating systems.
A powerful application that supports multiple e-reading devices including Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, Astak EZReader, Booq bq, Kobo, Sony and PocketBook. It can directly detect or create book structures like chapters or Table of Contents and can insert book information into the Book Jacket at the top of the book. It gives you the ability to resize all fonts, ensuring that the resulting eBook is readable regardless of the font size used in the input file.
Features of Calibre
- An impressive open source e-book library management application designed for today’s digital world.
- Operate digital books in a variety of ways.
- Ability to read e-books easily on PC.
- Easily convert and organize eBooks in a very simple way from managing eBook library.
- Ability to sync eBooks from one format to another.
- Supports a wide range of e-reading devices including Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, Astak EZReader, Booq bq, Kobo, Sony and PocketBook.
- It can import and export many different eBook formats including ePub, MOBI, AZW, XML and DOC, etc. This software is distributed as source and binary storage.
System requirements of Calibre
Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB RAM.
Hard disk space: 60 MB free space required.
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 and above.
Calibre Free Download
Calibre 4.8.0 Multilingual 64-bit
Calibre 4.8.0 Multilingual 32-bit
How to install Calibre
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Watch the video for detailed installation instructions step by step