CAMWorks ShopFloor 2020
CAMWorks ShopFloor 2020 is the latest Industry 4.0 Smart Manufacturing tool designed specifically for CNC machine workers on store floor and promoting digital production by providing 3D models with MBD & PMI data. and CNC programming information for shop floor in compact digital format.
This allows companies to go beyond traditional methods and meet Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 initiatives, as well as improve quality, increase productivity, and reduce the number of CAD / CAM needed. With CAMWorks ShopFloor, 3D digital models collect extensive data from part design files and provide tools that mechanics can use to produce parts with little false information. between the design and production departments.
Empower your store floor with the Smart Manufacturing tools they need to avoid errors and increase production at a fraction of the cost of the CAD / CAM system. A complete set of tools is provided for accurately viewing and measuring 3D parts and assemblies. Digital setting tables and tool lists can be submitted along with 3D part models and CNC programs and mechanics can virtually simulate CNC programs with advanced 3D simulation. A step-by-step capability in every move in the CNC program is provided to reduce setup time and eliminate the need to run dry-running programs on the machine.
Features of CAMWorks ShopFloor 2020
- View, rotate, rotate, zoom, dynamic parts and accurately measure parts and assemble 3D
- Display, search and filter data and MBD and PMI sizes
- Improve communication with ShopFloor with Digital Technology
- Check out the show on the store floor
- Reduce setup time
- Increase production and reduce delivery time
- Improve quality and consistency
- Avoid machining to modify the wrong part
- Avoid costly collisions
- Reduce operating and maintenance costs
- Digital setting tables and tool lists can be included with CNC programs
- Simulate full 3D toolpath with material removal
- Step through and simulate every move in the CNC program
- Full featured NC editor provided by Cimco with ability to go back and communicate
- Automatic file checking to detect changes in a CAD or CAM file that warns users to avoid machining modification of parts and maintain coherence along the digital stream
System requirements of CAMWorks ShopFloor 2020
- Operating system: Windows 7 or 10.
- Memory (RAM): Requires 8 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
CAMWorks ShopFloor 2020 Free Download
CAMWorks ShopFloor 2020 SP0.0.0
How to install CAMWorks ShopFloor 2020
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Mount the ISO file, run Setup to install the software
- Install License Manager but do not start the software
- Copy the folder “CWLicenseManager” to drive C:
- Run CAMWorks License Manager
- At the License Setup tab
- Select License Method> FlexLM Software
- Select node locked (Standalone) license file select Browser and navigate to the file “teksoft_SSQ.lic” path C:\CWLicenseManager\teksoft_SSQ.lic
- Copy the folder “CAMWorksShopFloor2020” to C:\Program Files\CAMWorksShopFloor2020
- Watch the video for detailed installation instructions step by step