Canvas X 2020
Canvas X 2020 provides a range of brilliant functions in a single powerful application developed to sit at the center of the process of illustration and documentation.
Canvas X is a graphics and illustration application that offers the perfect combination of power, flexibility and value.
Accurate to 0.035 microns, able to import and edit over 70 file formats and export to more than 40 different formats, Canvas X performs the work of many other applications combined. Unique integrated illustration platform, Canvas X allows processing both vector graphics and raster images with the same powerful enhancement tools. You can apply a range of market-leading effects to both images and graphics in a document.
Features of Canvas X 2020
- Create dimension objects that fully conform to existing industry and government standards, including: IEEE floating point standards, ANSI US product and product standards, DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung / German Standards Institute) is applied according to international standards and JIS (Japanese Industrial Standards) standards.
- As well as providing 0.035 micron accuracy for a scientific and engineering user base, Canvas X provides complete control over vector object coordinates. Create illustrations from geometric data, use grids and guides to position the objects and adjust the numerical position of the objects for absolute accuracy.
- With linear, chain and baseline dimensioning tools, Canvas X makes it easy to determine horizontal, vertical, oblique and perpendicular distances. Display dimension information as you draw, measure diameter, radius, angle, area and circumference, add dimension objects to illustrations, mark the center of arcs and ovals, and end Enjoy precise control over proportional drawings.
- Add clarity to illustrations using annotation tools to add labels, comments or comments to your diagram or illustration or to create simple diagrams. If you reposition the annotated label object, Canvas SmartLines connecting it to the illustration will move right along with it.
- Canvas X includes sophisticated word processing and document layout capabilities that allow you to create and publish entire documents in an application. Control all aspects of formatting, create and save styles, apply effects to import, wrap text inside objects, repel text from objects, associate text with object paths and enjoy the full range of text verification and annotation tools.
System requirements of Canvas X 2020
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel multi-core or better, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB recommended or greater)
- Free hard disk space: 4GB or more recommended
Canvas X 2020 Free Download
Canvas X 2020 Build 440 x64
How to install Canvas X 2020
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the [email protected] file to the location where the “C:\Program Files\Canvas GFX\Canvas X 2020” software has been installed
- Turn on the software and select Help> Enter License> Enter any is finished
- Detailed installation video tutorial