Chaos Corona for 3ds Max
Chaos Corona for 3ds Max is an impressive rendering engine that delivers high quality and physics-based shading in production rendering. All its features are tightly integrated into Autodesk 3ds Max. It is one of the easiest rendering engines to learn, and most Corona users who are new to it will learn it in a day.
Corona is a powerful plugin for Cinema 4D and 3Ds Max that gives maximum rendering power to users to work with different types of graphics and provides GPU-based dimming features. It offers realistic path tracking with interactive adjustments and a reliable set of tools for graphics processing. The plugin provides the ability to turn the light source on and off as well as provide adaptive image sampling features. The latest release comes with many improvements and bug fixes that improve performance and provide a smoother workflow.
Features of Chaos Corona for 3ds Max
- An impressive rendering engine that delivers high quality and physics-based shading in production rendering.
- One of the easiest rendering engines to learn and most Corona users new to it will learn it in a day.
- Deliver predictable, reliable, and physically plausible results without compromising on quality.
- A good and usable renderer needs to deliver final results as quickly as possible and react to user actions in a flash.
Introducing various workflow tweaks that will make your life as a digital artist easier.
System requirements of Chaos Corona for 3ds Max
- Configure according to installed 3DS Max software
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Chaos Corona for 3ds Max Free Download
Chaos Corona 8 (hotfix 1) for 3ds Max 2014 – 2023
Chaos Corona 9.0 for 3DS MAX 2016-2023 x64
Chaos Corona Material Library
Instructions to install Chaos Corona for 3ds Max
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy LegionLib_Release.dll
- Go to the 3dsMax root directory, the path “C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 20XX“
- Or go to Corona Render root folder path “C:\Program Files\Corona\Standalone“
- Or Corona’s image editing link is “C:\Program Files\Corona\Image Editor“
- Copy ScatterCore.ForScatter_Release.dll to the path C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\Scatter\3ds Max 20XX