Chaos Phoenix for Maya
Chaos Phoenix for Maya is an all-in-one fluid dynamics plugin for Maya. Realistic simulation of fire, smoke, liquids, ocean waves, splashes, sprays, fog and more.
Phoenix FD is fully integrated with Autodesk Maya and optimized for rendering using V-Ray. Create all sorts of physics-based fluid effects with intelligent controls for fine-tuning, excitation, and rendering simulations. Supports industry standard tools and formats such as Alembic and OpenVDB.
Change each voxel and particle properties during the simulation and use customizable conditions to remove particles. Transport texture coordinates along the fluid during simulation and use them for advanced render-time effects.
Features of Chaos Phoenix for Maya
- Create realistic fluid simulations with flying and foaming directly in Maya.
- Create any kind of smoke and fire effect with Phoenix FD’s powerful, adaptive dynamic grid engine.
- Refine simulations interactively in the viewport with Phoenix FD’s GPU-accelerated preview.
- Increase simulation resolution and add detail without changing the overall shape or behavior.
- Perfect for creating small puffs of smoke and steam.
- Render particles as bubbles, drops, spots or mists.
- Simulate complex and highly realistic vortex effects with full control over large-scale vortex intensity and microscopic details.
- Use a variety of customizable emission sources – dynamic meshes, texture and particle maps – to drive complex simulations.
- Render realistic fluid and volumetric effects using V-Ray’s optimized Phoenix FD shaders.
- Create a series of simulations that trigger and interact with each other.
- Easily create a never-repeating ocean surface using procedural ocean displacement.
- Preview and render the ocean surface without simulating cache files.
- Speed up or slow down simulated playback. Perfect for slow motion effects.
- Simulate effects with forces such as waves, wind, currents, net pull, and more.
- Use a Phoenix FD simulation license to submit work online to Deadline and Backburner.
System requirements of Chaos Phoenix for Maya
- Configure according to the installed Maya software
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10/11
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Chaos Phoenix for Maya Free Download
Chaos Phoenix v5.00.00 for Maya 2019 – 2023 x64
3DS Max Collection
How to install Chaos Phoenix for Maya
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software, do not install the License Server
- Copy phoenix_50000_fix.mll to the path C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya20xx\phoenixfd\plug-ins
- Run Maya, select Plug-in Manager, find the fix plugin and check Loaded and Auto-Load
- Copy dbghelp.dll to the path C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\Phoenix FD\Maya 2023 for x64\bin