ChemOffice Suite 2019
ChemOffice Suite 2019 is a handy kit for chemistry and biology designed to meet all the needs of a chemist or biologist. This application will allow scientists to search scientific databases effectively. It will allow you to track the work of scientists.
A professional set of chemical tools is useful for recording chemical processes and drug substances for patent filings. The 17.0 professional chemical toolkit makes precise drawings as well as chemically intelligent structures.
This application combines ChenDraw Professional, ChemFInder, Chem3D, ChemScript and GAMESS, etc., The chemical toolkit also includes Mnova ChenDraw version to download and process 1D NMR and LC / GC / MS data on computers to your desk. Professional chemistry toolkit has enhanced hotkeys in which you can enter the entire reaction.
Features of ChemOffice Suite 2019
- Includes free subscription to ChemDraw Cloud
- Includes a one-year free subscription to the PerkinElmer Signals Notebook Personal
- Edition, a browser-based notebook and the cloud to record all your research work and track proof of your documents, anytime, anywhere , whenever you need.
- Thanks to the new auxiliary architecture in ChemDraw, you can now discover chemical properties or supplier information for a given molecule by searching and retrieving information directly from ChemACX.com. , PerkinElmer’s database of over 10 million compounds available on the market glues the structures back into the canvas. This feature is also available through Signals Notebook Personal Edition.
- Building powerful hotkeys that have been activated in the application, we have enhanced this ability so now you can actually create molecules and react as quickly as possible.
- Currently, chemDraw supports simple, more direct paste of CDXML and other text formats such as SMILES, Mol, InChi and HELM as a structure using the Edit menu option> Paste (Ctrl + V), with text Simple in clipboard. You can also copy / paste into and from ChemDraw JS, ChemDraw and MS Office embedded ChemDraw documents without losing chemical information (only requires browser-specific clipboard extension, Windows only).
- Enhanced hotkeys – Type literally all responses with the use of our Enhanced Hotkeys.
- Guided by an indicator to the active site, you can now create molecules and react to a minimum of keyboard strokes.
- Allow scientists to search scientific databases effectively.
- Lets you track the work of scientists.
- Useful when it comes to documentation of chemical processes and drug substances.
- Biomolecular support – Enter biopolymers using the Helm notation, create biopolymers from the start with Helm’s monomer toolbar and create and share your own monomers
- Document tagging – Store user-defined metadata along with your documents
- Includes Mnova ChemDraw Edition to download and process 1D NMR and LC / GC / MS data directly on your desktop
System requirements of ChemOffice Suite 2019
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 1 GB or more
ChemOffice Suite 2019 Free Download
PerkinElmer ChemOffice Suite 2019 v220.127.116.11
How to install ChemOffice Suite 2019
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the entire [email protected] to the “C:\Program Files (x86)\PerkinElmerInformatics\ChemOffice2019“
- Watch the video for detailed installation instructions step by step