Cisco Packet Tracer 7
Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2 is an impressive and powerful network emulator for training CCNA and CCNP certification exams. It allows students to create networks with an infinite number of devices. It also allows them to experience troubleshooting without having to buy a true Cisco router or switch
Cisco Packet Tracer already has an array that emulates basic routing and application layer protocols with RIP, EIGRP, OSPF and BGP within the requirements of the current CCNA curriculum. It has got a completely new and intuitive user interface. Version 7.2 already includes new devices including the ASA 5506-X firewall as well as Cisco Meraki servers and security devices.
It has also received support for PPPoE and 802.1x. Problems encountered in version 7.1 have been fixed in version 7.2. Cisco Packet Tracer provides advanced IoE capabilities with the following devices as well as features such as new IoE services in server equipment and IoE Home Port with centralized module programming.
In the IT field in particular, the most important requirement of the learner is practice. With practice, new learners themselves acquire and understand deeply theoretical knowledge. With the construction and installation of a network and network administration, the needs of practice are also placed on top.
However, in the current shortage of equipment, learners, especially students, have few practical practical conditions, especially for expensive devices such as Switches, Dedicated Routers. . At the same time, it is not feasible to design and test large networks. Therefore, learners need tools to support learning, from simple to intensive. Device simulation software and computer networks will be the answer.
Features of Cisco Packet Tracer 7
- Impressive and powerful network simulator for training CCNA and CCNP certification exams.
- Allows students to create networks with an infinite number of devices.
- Allow them to experience troubleshooting without buying a true Cisco router or switch.
- There is an array that simulates basic routing and application layer protocols with RIP,
- EIGRP, OSPF and BGP within the requirements of the current CCNA curriculum.
- Has a completely new and intuitive user interface.
- There are new devices including the ASA 5506-X firewall as well as Cisco Meraki servers and security devices.
- There is support for PPPoE and 802.1x.
- Provides advanced IoE capabilities.
- The problems faced in the old version have been fixed.
System requirements of Cisco Packet Tracer 7
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 2 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1.5 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.53 GHz or higher.
Cisco Packet Tracer 7 Free Download
Cisco Packet Tracer 188.8.131.52 x64
How to install Cisco Packet Tracer 7
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Cr@ck file to the location where the “C:\Program Files\Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2\bin” software has been installed
- Watch the video for detailed installation instructions step by step